What does it feel like?

J

junebug17

Hey i was wondering if anyone could tell me how it feels when your baby kicks and when yu would feel it for the first time?

Thanks,
Junebug

At first it's like little flutters & pops.

And I first felt these at around 13-14 weeks.

:)

anything from werid pokes to full on painful body parts sticking out, it can be very very uncomfy at times also when they wriggle under your skin it can make you feel quite sick :) its all good though

when i first felt my little 1 kick it kinda felt like a little rumble and from then on it was full blown kicks, and now it sometimes hurts cuz shes engaging so her feet are in my ribs

Hey hun, haven't seen any updates from you so was just wondering if you've been to the docs and know how far gone you are? xx

Im not anymore had a M/C but was still wondering how it feels.

Aww im really sorry. It will hapen for you when its the right time im sure. I thought there was something wrong the first time i felt a kick, lol, but its really amazing, for me it was like proof that there really was a little person growing inside me, lol.

Its ok and thank you everyone for letting me know how it feels.

Sorry for your loss.. i think the further on you are the better it feels.. when i first felt baby kick it felt like butterflies, but now when he kicks you can see my stomach bounce and he literally jolts me..When you are futher on you can also see / feel movements..and you can feel hiccups, which i think feel lyk 20 tiny kicks at once!

:hugs:

I felt like little flutters at around 16 weeks,then some 'pops',at 18 weeks I felt a real kick,kind of like when you put your tounge through your cheek :lol:

Soon the felt like prods from the inside and then they get slightly painful as the time goes on and the baby gets cramped...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->