What does it mean?

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
So :witch: is here. I've been cramping for a few days so I figured she was coming but I'm really confused. My app said I would be starting around the 25th but then I had positive OPK'S around CD9 (which was early for me, it's usually around CD11) so my app adjusted to a start date of June 15th but here it is the 10th and she's here. My last cycle started on May 24th so it hasn't been very long. This is not usual for me, does this mean anything that y'all are aware of? Just seems strange.....any help would be much appreciated. :)

I guess it's just spotting. I haven't had anything external, only when wiping (tmi). But still....never had spotting before a period before the last two months.

Anyone?

Have you considered ovulation spotting hun? I never had it for many years and then one cycle bam it happened and I was so confused. I know you aren't charting but everything else you are posting makes me think perhaps you are O'ing now.

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/ovulation-spotting.shtml

Have you considered ovulation spotting hun? I never had it for many years and then one cycle bam it happened and I was so confused. I know you aren't charting but everything else you are posting makes me think perhaps you are O'ing now.

It would be a very late ovulation (CD23) if that's what it is and I've never had O spotting before (if I've even been O'ing as my temps have never really clarified that)...I was doing OPK's up until the day before yesterday (just in case) and they were all very negative....I know without temp'ing I can't know for sure but it would be very odd to O this late. I guess I will just wait it out and see if AF comes full force in the next few days. Maybe I'm just becoming one of those people who spots before a cycle in my aging? Once AF comes all this indecision will go away since we won't be TTC for awhile. LOL

I guess I should still temp so that when we start TTC again I'll have some baseline months?

Thank you for always responding. :) You're getting SO close to your due date! :happydance:

It would be a very late ovulation (CD23) if that's what it is and I've never had O spotting before (if I've even been O'ing as my temps have never really clarified that)...I was doing OPK's up until the day before yesterday (just in case) and they were all very negative....I know without temp'ing I can't know for sure but it would be very odd to O this late. I guess I will just wait it out and see if AF comes full force in the next few days. Maybe I'm just becoming one of those people who spots before a cycle in my aging? Once AF comes all this indecision will go away since we won't be TTC for awhile. LOL

I guess I should still temp so that when we start TTC again I'll have some baseline months?

Thank you for always responding. :) You're getting SO close to your due date! :happydance:

Yes very close! Feel like I'm going to pop lol. Your app said you were predicted to start AF on the 25th correct? That would be in 2 weeks which is why ovulation came to mind (14 day luteal phase exacty) but it could also be the beginning of AF. I just want to recap in case I have your dates wrong..you said you last cycle started on May 24th right? That would make today CD 17 which isn't crazy late to O honestly and what I was thinking it would be all along when you were temping. Then again maybe I have your dates wrong? Another thing that stuck out for me was you mentioning you are taking conceiveeasy which contains agnus castus (vitex). This stood out to me because the very first time I ever had O spotting was the first cycle I took vitex. It gave me a solid ovulation and my previous cycles although timely 28-30 days wee often times annovulatory.

Anyways it will be interesting to see what happens and my fingers are crossed for you. And also YES- please continue to temp and even take your hormone balancing conceiveeasy blend so you will be primed when you are ready again. Getting your hormones balanced is good for you even if you aren't ttc and you'll be glad you did when the time comes. A silver lining to continue temping is that the pressure is off so you don't have to stress it and can just enjoy learning about your body! Good luck hun :thumbup:

Yes very close! Feel like I'm going to pop lol. Your app said you were predicted to start AF on the 25th correct? That would be in 2 weeks which is why ovulation came to mind (14 day luteal phase exacty) but it could also be the beginning of AF. I just want to recap in case I have your dates wrong..you said you last cycle started on May 24th right? That would make today CD 17 which isn't crazy late to O honestly and what I was thinking it would be all along when you were temping. Then again maybe I have your dates wrong? Another thing that stuck out for me was you mentioning you are taking conceiveeasy which contains agnus castus (vitex). This stood out to me because the very first time I ever had O spotting was the first cycle I took vitex. It gave me a solid ovulation and my previous cycles although timely 28-30 days wee often times annovulatory.

Anyways it will be interesting to see what happens and my fingers are crossed for you. And also YES- please continue to temp and even take your hormone balancing conceiveeasy blend so you will be primed when you are ready again. Getting your hormones balanced is good for you even if you aren't ttc and you'll be glad you did when the time comes. A silver lining to continue temping is that the pressure is off so you don't have to stress it and can just enjoy learning about your body! Good luck hun :thumbup:

Right. The app said I would start on the 25th until I entered my positive OPK which pushed it up to the 15th. My last cycle started May 20th and ended on the 24th. I stopped the conceiveeasy on June 1st since we aren't actively TTC anymore so I had to cancel my bi-monthly package for money reasons. I have a second bottle but I didn't see the point. I'm wondering if that threw me into some weirdness?

Should I start temp-ing again ASAP or wait until after AF finishes? I just feel like it's AF....lol

Ahh a previous post said your last cycle started on May 24th so that's where I got my math :wacko: The first day of AF is considered CD1 for reference when dealing with us long term tempers that try/tried to conceive lol.

At this point only time will tell but if it were me I would go straight for the impactful ingredient (agnus castus) that seems to be in all these expensive blends and just work on hormonal balance and well being while you are waiting to ttc. A bottle of vitex on Amazon which is easily a month or more supply is $4.99 and eating well can cover most of the other ingredients in conceive easy.

You can start temping at anytime but of course don't put too much weight it the rest of this cycle for obvious reasons unless AF does start now in which case your timing would be perfect! I really think it's great you will have some time to do these things without the pressure of conception for a while. You will be all over it and totally primed when you get back on the horse again :winkwink:

Oh and if at anytime you're thinking of doing opks they are dirt cheap on Amazon as well. That conceive easy kit is like $40 a month right? Ouch....you can take vitex and temp for $5 bucks a month and not miss a beat in the long term. Please let me know if you have any questions about either and I'll be happy to help. :thumbup:

Ahh a previous post said your last cycle started on May 24th so that's where I got my math :wacko: The first day of AF is considered CD1 for reference when dealing with us long term tempers that try/tried to conceive lol.

At this point only time will tell but if it were me I would go straight for the impactful ingredient (agnus castus) that seems to be in all these expensive blends and just work on hormonal balance and well being while you are waiting to ttc. A bottle of vitex on Amazon which is easily a month or more supply is $4.99 and eating well can cover most of the other ingredients in conceive easy.

You can start temping at anytime but of course don't put too much weight it the rest of this cycle for obvious reasons unless AF does start now in which case your timing would be perfect! I really think it's great you will have some time to do these things without the pressure of conception for a while. You will be all over it and totally primed when you get back on the horse again :winkwink:

I'm sure I made a typo. Numbers drive me nuts. LOL

Oh wow. I will definitely go for the $4.99 bottle of vitex then! The only reason I ordered the Conceiveeasy is because a co-worker used it after TTC for 3 years and conceived on the first month. That was enough to convince me. :thumbup:

It probably is a good idea to take some time off and get myself in order. :)

Oh and if at anytime you're thinking of doing opks they are dirt cheap on Amazon as well. That conceive easy kit is like $40 a month right? Ouch....you can take vitex and temp for $5 bucks a month and not miss a beat in the long term. Please let me know if you have any questions about either and I'll be happy to help. :thumbup:

Oh yes, I got the cheapies from amazon for sure! Like I said above, the Conceiveeasy was only purchased because of a first hand positive experience. But it is super pricey......I will try the Vitex. :hugs:

It's definitely AF. She came full force this morning. I hope things stabilize over the next few months of taking a break. :sleep:

Awe sorry gal! CD1 is when most fertility apps have you start your charting so if you're up to it you can start tracking again :thumbup: Stay in touch and best wishes to your next few months of focusing on you!

Awe sorry gal! CD1 is when most fertility apps have you start your charting so if you're up to it you can start tracking again :thumbup: Stay in touch and best wishes to your next few months of focusing on you!

Yeah, I'll start charting again tomorrow AM. :)

Good luck with that little bean if I don't see you around. :hugs: I'm still around stalking the boards since I'm addicted. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->