What does raspberry leaf tea exactly do?

mrs whitehead

mummy of 1 gorgeous girl
Reaction score
What does it do? When can you start it? Where do you get it? Is it safe? What does it taste like?

Raspberry Leaf Tea has been used for ages to help tone the uterus to make it more effective when in labour. Generally it is advised to use from 32-33 weeks onwards starting gradually with one cup a day and then up to about 3 or 4 by week 38-39.

I got mine in Holland & Barratt (heath & heather brand) and doesnt taste too bad but then I found one made by clipper in tescos which has a higher concentration of Raspberry Leaf and tastes much better, even resembles raspberries!.

It can also be bought in tablet form if the tea isnt for you, again from Holland & Barratt.

xx

I was going to say you can get tablets! I have the but they repeat on me xx

Vetti nailed it, mine tastes like slight raspberry and herbs, def needs honey to my taste! lol

i get it from holland and barret, you get 50 bags for 3.35 and at the min you get another 50 for a penny, so for 3.36 you get 100 bags, i drank it from 32 weeks one cup a day, then at 34 weeks 2 cups a day, then 36 weeks 3 cups a day, then 38 weeks 4 cups a day :) it helps tone your uterus and aids with contractions, i find sometimes i get a few braxton hicks after drinking a fair bit, but i think its really nice to drink, warm or cool and its really refreshing :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->