What does this mean? Opk gurus wanted

elociN

Reaction score
Just to say I have not done opk for over 20 years since my early 20s for the first couple of cycles ttc my first son (who would be turning 20 this year but sadly was stillborn)
I only tested for 1 or 2 cycles and never caught a positive. So gave up.
Same with temping, did it a lot at 19-20 after my periods got too frequent after a steroid knee injection but stopped once cycles normalised. I also did one or two when ttc but also gave up
So despite of having been pregnant 8 times, 6 babies plus a few possible chemicals I don't remember anything about these two tools.
my friend is ttc and I had a couple of what looks like a chemical in the past few months so decided to chart and use opk.
The opk look strange and the chart is even "better"
I am thinking I just caught the month I did not ovulate. I used to ov on or around day 20 but moved to day 14 after my second youngest was born.
I am also bf a 23 month old but not too much
Thank you!

69A6A157-3700-4864-A80A-334D76D78252.jpeg F053687A-A217-4670-8A80-ECA8499E42B8.jpeg

Do you do your temps same time everyday? The opks are looking close mine can look like that for nearly a week before going positive or peak xx

Do you do your temps same time everyday? The opks are looking close mine can look like that for nearly a week before going positive or peak xx
Yes temping every day at the same time vaginally

See I temp under my tounge but vaginally supose to be very acurate as you'll be well aware :shrug: just tell me to shhhh lol xx

See I temp under my tounge but vaginally supose to be very acurate as you'll be well aware :shrug: just tell me to shhhh lol xx
I tried oral temping but I generally am a lizard (low body temp ) so get smth like 35.3 orally in the morning and ff goes wtf
I was advised to temp vaginally in the past by a gynaecologist but maybe I should just give up all together.

I tried oral temping but I generally am a lizard (low body temp ) so get smth like 35.3 orally in the morning and ff goes wtf
I was advised to temp vaginally in the past by a gynaecologist but maybe I should just give up all together.

Awww hun donr say that if that's what gyne have said then that's what works best for you :) xx

79FEC9DE-6684-46A7-B4B0-35CD16615A42.jpeg Not looking any better today and I am also getting evil evaps on the same box hpts
Confused.com

Not positive yet love but I hope u did get your peak in the end. I also temp under the tongue. This is such a weird question and so TMI. When temping down there how far are u supposed to go in. I’ve always wondered this. Lol I’m so sorry to ask I know it’s weird Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->