What does this mean?

mrshazard94

Reaction score
image.jpg

Now I know this isn't positive but I was wondering if you could tell me what it does mean? I haven't had a period in almost 15 months but we want to try for another. I have started taking Angus Castus (2days) to try and level out hormones but does this test mean the I might ovulate or...? Is there ever a time when an ovulation test is blank?

Thank you in advance!!

It's very hard to tell. My tests look like that for weeks, so for me it means nothing. It could mean your body is gearing up to ovulate and maybe in a few days or next week it will. Or it could mean nothing. Depends on how your body currently responds to ovulation tests. Or rather how well ovulation tests work for your body now. You can keep testing and compare.

Yeah I see what you mean! I will keep testing and compare if there is change!

Thank you for reply :)

Does today's look lighter?!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 7
I would say that the test from today is lighter, however, don't read too much in to that. Before I got my first positive opk I had days where mine were lighter than the previous day, apparently it's normal. I've only used them for this first cycle so I'm not expert, but I definitely noticed that. However, on the lead up to my positive they consistently go darker over a couple of days before fading after my surge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->