What does this sound like to you?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Mummy.lauren, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Mummy.lauren

Mummy.lauren Daughter, belle

Hello, i hope im doing this right its my first time on here lol.
    The last 2 weeks i have been having crams and shooting twinges in the lower part of my stomach either side, they felt like pms cramps but alot milder, i also had thick stringy creamy white discharge, there was so much of it that i thought i came on my period early and rushed to the toilet numerous times lol.
    Well the discharge has stopped now so have the cramps although i get a few twinges, but the thing that worries me is how tired i am, i used to do an hour excercise a day and now i cant even bring myself to walk the dog! Today i have been so exhausted i got up at ten am and went to bed at 12 and slept untill 4! This really isnt like me.also i cant stop eating and my boobs are bigger (i think) but they dont hurt atal, sometimes i feel they have shooting pains in them but im not sure? I no you are not doctors and im sorry i dont want to waste your time its just i dont want to get a test and it be negative, im so strapped for cash right now. . .badly (fiancee lost his job) i cant spare the money. Im just confused as the cramps have stopped and discharge my boobs are bigger but dnt hurt. . . .the tireness and eating is making me wonder though, does this sound like early pregnancy? P.s i have a 1 year old already, but with her i knew i was pregnant because the nausea and morning sickness. . , but i dont feel sick atal this time. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. X x x x

2. xMissxZoiex

xMissxZoiex Leo, Wyatt, Owen & Milo

You should try get into the doctors before christmas they will do one for free =) xx

3. Mummy.lauren

Mummy.lauren Daughter, belle

Thankyou, just wondered if these symptoms were common? X

4. CameraGirl

CameraGirl Mummy

Hi Lauren.

I had slight cramping on one side of my lower body about 3 DPO and I knew I was pregnant purely from the cramping, I am also napping mid day which I never did before I was pregnant, all of your symptoms ARE early pregnancy signs and are pretty commen.

Do you usually get CW discharge? I think that is usually a symptom you are either right before Ovulation or right after. UNLESS it hurts when you pee or has a strong odour that can be a sign of infection but if it doesn't then it is perfectly normal.

You might be able to pick up a cheap test in the Pound shop Lauren. :)

5. beatnick

beatnick Well-Known Member

go to a walk in clinic and get a test.

If its not that they also check your urine sample for infections and what have you. so you will know what is going on.

Best to know rather than worry.

:)