What does this sound like?

Ashtong

Reaction score
I've had mild cramping on and off since before I even found out I was pregnant. Another thing that's been going on is my "area" is so engorged it's weird I only notice when I wipe. Sorry TMI but I'm 10+1 and I woke up this morning and was having a mild cramp in the middle of my abdomen and when I threw up m stomach jerked and it made it worse. Does this sound like growing pains to you? I'm not really that concerned because I've had aches and pains until now and my symptoms are still around. I just wanted your ladies advice :)

I've had mild cramping on and off since before I even found out I was pregnant. Another thing that's been going on is my "area" is so engorged it's weird I only notice when I wipe. Sorry TMI but I'm 10+1 and I woke up this morning and was having a mild cramp in the middle of my abdomen and when I threw up m stomach jerked and it made it worse. Does this sound like growing pains to you? I'm not really that concerned because I've had aches and pains until now and my symptoms are still around. I just wanted your ladies advice :)

Mild cramping is definitely normal. I wouldn't worry unless the pain is unbearable or you're bleeding. Is this your fist pregnancy? My cramping was definitely worse with my first (and second) than with this one because my muscles and stuff weren't used to being stretched like that. When you said you threw up and your stomach "jerked", did it feel like you pulled a bunch of muscles or something similar? That happens to me too, especially when I sneeze. It feels like I'm ripping open down there from the inside! Good luck and congrats!

Well I don't know if they are growing pains or not, but defiantly not unusual to have small aches and pains during pregnancy. I know I had some weird pulling/stretching pains on both side under my belly button a few weeks ago and the next day I woke up I had a baby bump, so I think that was growing pains. Good Luck in your pregnancy, we are very close on due dates! :)

Thanks ladies :) yeah it's my first :) and that's exactly what it felt like it's much better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->