What does your baby weigh?

Mammy_pants

Pregnant with first baby
Reaction score
I was just wondering how old everyone's little one is and what do they weigh?

Charlie is 5 months and 2 weeks and weighs 17lbs 11oz.

x

Rosie is 19lbs 5oz weighed on friday, shes also on the 100th percentile for her height! noone can belive shes only 6 months x

Not had her weighed for a few weeks but the week when she was 7 months bang on she was 16lb4oz, she only gained 3oz in a month and a bit but the HV didn't seem concerned :shrug:

Charlie is really long too it must be something in our water paula :)

x

at 9 and half months Jacob was 18lb13oz x

Shes 17lbs 10 oz, which is the 75th line and shes 70cm long.

Halen's 9 weeks and 3 days and weighed 10lb 11.5oz last thurs (8 weeks 6 days)

LO is 18 weeks and about 19lb. Getting him weighed tomorrow. He was 18lb 12oz a fortnight ago.

Joel was just shy of 18lbs at his appointment at 5.5months. He was on the 75th centile for weight, and 90th for height.

hmmm Jacob is actually pretty diddy compared to other babies x

ohhhhh how cute :) im feeling brudy again ha ha i have total bump envy still, id have another little angel right now if we could afford to :)
x

Freya is about 20lbs and she is 7 months 1 week, I am worried about it, had 2 ladies say to me today 'I thought she was older than that' as she is big. But OH's family are tall and stocky.

Freya is about 20lbs and she is 7 months 1 week, I am worried about it, had 2 ladies say to me today 'I thought she was older than that' as she is big. But OH's family are tall and stocky.

I'm the same im like 5 foor nothing and OHs 6 foot 5 so we all know who he takes after lol hes now 31" (80cm) long ..

Sophie is 3 weeks 1 day and weighs 10lb 8.5oz already lol! Mind you, she was a whopping 9lb 13oz at birth so its to be expected. She is our beautiful ikkle pudding lol :cloud9:

Hi, I'm just finding my way around the boards.

My youngest is 8 months and 1 week and was weighed today and weiges 13lb 5oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->