• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What does your bump feel like?

faille

Mummy & WTT
Reaction score
On Friday night, I had some *huge* movements which lasted absolute hours.

I'm pretty convinced it was baby turning as since then, I cannot feel her head and feet in the "normal" positions (bear in mind she was in exactly the same place for months and now, after those huge movements, my bump feels completely different!)

For those of you whose LO's are behaving and are head down - what does your bump feel like..?

Where do you feel big kicks/little kicks/squirms etc?

I *think* her feet might be in the same place, which is just under my left rib. However, I now have a very firm and solid bulge going across the whole top of my bump - before, I could only feel the head on the right side.

The whole of the bottom of my bump feels really squiggy but this is where I'm now feeling loads of tiny movements and those 'scratchy' feelings. Before, I didn't feel anything here. I can also feel hiccups more and they are now higher up.

There doesn't seem to be anyway to distinguish where her head or bum could be so I'm just wondering what your bumps feel like to see whether this little madam has actually moved or not :rofl:

I feel like a hard bump on my right side under my ribs, I believe this to be his bum..
That is the only one I can make out as I feel limbs and bones popping out everywhere...think he is actually an Octopus! Lol xx

I have a little bum just above my belly button and it wriggles and moves like mad.

I think my LO keeps swapping sides though. Yesterday i felt his kicks in my right side, today its the left.

I know he's still head down because i feel his hands thumping the lower part of my stomach.

My baby has been really quiet the last few days, i can feel what i could only describe as him shiftying, I can feel his bum cheeks about halfway between my boobs and my belly button, it even sinks in in the gap between them lol, its much softer everywhere else, I also feel the odd limb at the sides thinking about it, a few times a day he will try and stretch and it really takes my breath away xxx

Baby is head down god knows if its engaged yet will find out tomorrow
im getting light pokes in my lower abdo and bigger kicks on my right hand side lower rib height also seem to have a bump/foot/something wedged under my ribs at times not the most comfortable thing!!!

I have absoloutely no idea which way round my baby is. The most I can feel is his hard outline which starts at the top right of my bump and he sits right up in my ribs, and then all the way down my right side. Sometimes I feel something down the bottom left of my pelvis so he must be curled round my right side like a "C" shape but I've no idea whether he's head up or down, I'm going to ask the midwife if she can tell later today.

My Lo WAS head down, got a feeling he's tranverse now, im getting big movements right across my belly, god knows!

Thanks for the info!

I was looking on the spinning babies website (the belly mapping) to try and figure out where she might be but I could only place where the biggest kicks are, where the smaller wiggley kicks are and where the biggest bulge is.... And then where the back and head are supposed to be in comparision to those, doesn't feel like there's anything there :rofl:

I've completely lost any sense of where she might be laying :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"