what does your lo love?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
anything; food, toys, games....etc. i just think it's nice to share

Lincoln loves ice cream, airplane (he loves to go on it, been on it a few times now) , swimming, spaghetti, Sonia (his little girl friend) :winkwink:

Lily loves animals, she squeals like mad when she sees them! She loves dolls to, she rocks them to sleep and pretends there crying! She loves fruit and peas (not together)

Earl loves dogs, planes, cars, bikes, cats, balls and slides! :wacko: He loves Zingzillas and timmy time on TV, oh and is a big fan of any type of Music/dancing.

Food wise, the boy just loves to eat! But he particularly likes bananas, cakes, biscuits, sausages, cheese of any descriptions and pasta with anything on it! Oh and anything resembling bread/toast lol

Dec loves riding his bike, going to playgroup and watching Mr Bean. He also loves anything with wheels, cars, tractors, trains, motorbikes, scooters.

Shannon loves Mr Tumble, mini milks, play-doh, sand, her paddling pool and painting :)

first things that pop into my head are- cats, kicking his ball, balloons, bubbles, fish (we got a big fish tank for him and he asks for us to feed them every day he points at them and does 'nom nom'), buzz lightyear, his teddys... his most fave thing to do right now is very funny i will post later with pics!

Evie loves animals!! Especially ducks and monkeys! She quacks and goes 'oo ooo ooo' when she sees a monkey. We are going to the zoo on Tuesday ;)

She also loves drinking from her new straw cup lol

Omar loves cheese & plain yoghurt.

He loves airplanes & he loves to look from the window in the evening to see if there are planes passing by. When we pass by the airport (it's in the city) he starts counting airplanes & he loves to airplane rides in the playing area. He also loves swimming & water, anything with wheels he can push around & he loves to jump on beds while counting to ten. He also loves colouring, letters & numbers.

Animals, seeing his little friends at toddlers and softplay etc, Iggle Piggle, Waybuloo, yoghurt and fruit. x

Gabriel loves cars. He also is crazy for yogurt. I swear he could eat the stuff all day!

Elena loves strawberries & strawberry jelly, & pasta with tomato sauce.

She loves watching Special Agent Oso & Little Einsteins.

She loves playing with her doll (Susie) and pushing her around in her mini pram.

She loves going to ballet with her cousins Amelia and Robyn. She loves swimming and going on the trampoline at her Nana's house too.

:flower:

Finley loves toy story 1,2 & 3 but 2 is his favourite x He loves Buzz Lightyear, yoghurt raisins, his cousins, playing in the garden, playing in the water, ice lollies & me :blush:

Isaac loves tomatoes, cats, winnie the pooh, the hoobs, waybuloo, nicking ice cubes out of my glass, trees and doing his own funny little dances along to any music. =]

Carmen LOVES water, and always has. She loves bath time, showers, swimming, splashing, running her hands under the tap, drinking it, spilling it on her head, and stirring it with a spoon. I think she may be part mermaid :haha:

She also loves Dora the Explorer, noodles, fruit, music, singing, dancing, peas and chicken.

Rocco loves water. Baths, pools, puddles, rain. Last night he was in his blow-up pool and my OH had to carry him inside because he was shivering and turning blue and refused to come inside. Lol

My baby girl loves anything Hello Kitty, any activity playtime, reading animal books and lots of bubbles in the bath.

My eldest is a fashion Diva loving anything shiny, pretty and pink, and playtime princess puzzles are a huge hit!

Ofcourse they both absolutely love yoghurt and Otees cereal as a treat!

Ben loves lights, mini cheddars, makka pakka, balloons, flicking Pages in books and his cousin jess. He goes mental when ever he sees her. It is so cute :)

Tom loves going head first down slides and spinning round and round until he falls over. He's obsessed with books and insists on holding one even when you're trying to change his nappy! He loves his push along car and his little cars that he brums around the floor.
He also loves yoghurt, raisins, dried apricot and apples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->