• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What DPO did you all get your BFP?

Missy08

Reaction score
I’m 13 DPO today and just tested (2 hr hold) and got a BFN on FRER. I’m sure AF will probably start soon but I feel like I’ve had lots of symptoms of pregnancy too.

Just curious what say you all got yours and if any other ladies got later BFP’s...?

10dpo, but it’s different for everyone :)

This time, I saw shadows at 10dpo but barely there and definitely nothing convincing, but 11dpo definite clear lines which progressed throughout the day

With my daughter I was 10dpo. This time with my twins I didn’t get anything til 14dpo

15 dpo...the day AF was due. It was a 10 miu test with a pretty good line, so I bet it would have been positive if I’d tested 2-3 days earlier.

Thanks for all your replies but the witch got me this morning :(

Educated guess, but maybe day 15 the first day after missed cycle , sure it would have been positive on dpo 14 based on the color and dpo 13 negative

Missy08 sorry to hear AF got you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you for next cycle.

Just to leave information here for anybody who might look this up - I got mine on 13DPO, one day before AF was supposed to arrive. It was really really faint, so big fat plus was more like 5 days after AF was supposed to arrive.

Missy08 sorry to hear AF got you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you for next cycle.

Just to leave information here for anybody who might look this up - I got mine on 13DPO, one day before AF was supposed to arrive. It was really really faint, so big fat plus was more like 5 days after AF was supposed to arrive.

Thanks Witchy! With my first I didn’t get mine until 13 DPO either. From everything I’ve read that’s about average, it just seems like so many people get them so much earlier too.

8dpo, really faint, clear blue digi 1-2 by 10dpo

Evening of 10dpo. That morning's was BFN.

12 dpo. Vvfl on an ic test, frer had a nice strong line. I probably would have gotten my BFP sooner had I tested with FRER the day before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"