• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What DPO did you get your first BFP?

CupcakeGirl2

Reaction score
hi ladies I’m currently 8DPO and temps are still high and no symptoms except fatigue and sore boobs. What DPO did you al get your first BFP?

I don't remember for my 1st 2 pregnancies becausr I wasnt charting or anything. With my son it was 10 DPO for a vvfl, around 12/14 DPO for a :bfp:.

Thanks all! You should all fill out the survey! I’m seeing what the most comment is

I cant remember with my first two as they wasnt planned, this baby was 9dpo

I’m sad, I’m 10DPO and all I am feeling is extremely sore boobs, extreme gas and pooping, and mild headache, OH has said once extremely emotional and moody, but all tests have been BFN so far

:hugs:@CupcakeGirl2 Hopefully this cycle is it for you!

Really interesting seeing which DPO everyone got their BFP! Makes me want to start testing already haha I'm around 8-11 DPO, as that's typically how much my cycle varies. May just pick up a test on my way home from work tomorrow.... :-k

:hugs:@CupcakeGirl2 Hopefully this cycle is it for you!

Really interesting seeing which DPO everyone got their BFP! Makes me want to start testing already haha I'm around 8-11 DPO, as that's typically how much my cycle varies. May just pick up a test on my way home from work tomorrow.... :-k
I’m 12DPO and BFN today still

hi ladies I’m currently 8DPO and temps are still high and no symptoms except fatigue and sore boobs. What DPO did you al get your first BFP?

#01 - 9 DPO
#02 - ~13 DPO (ended in mc at 6w5d)
#03 - 10 DPO (currently 13w1d pregnant)

I’m 13DPO today and still BFN, new symptom today is weird smelling poo and I haven’t eaten anything weird or changed my diet, I have been EXTREMELY bloated and gassy for the past four days though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"