What dpo did your hpt frer become darker than the control?

Mum2gremlin

Reaction score
I guess my question is about line progression in hpt frers. Did anyone do a line progression and notice when your control line was lighter than the positive line. A very dark positive line? I took a frer today af was due 32 day cycle. The only hpt this cycle and its extremely positive. I havent seen a frer this dark in my past positives at 14dpo. Im either further along or maybe twins? What do you ladies think? Thank you!

Attachments

• 20160920_151353.jpg
    20160920_151353.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 24
I think my last FRER with this pregnancy was at 16DPO, maybe? And at that point the lines didn't even match yet. I remember that I'd seen other ladies have much darker tests earlier, so I was worried. But everything turned out to be fine. I think it can vary so much from one person to the next-- and even one pregnancy to the next for the same person. We're you tracking ovulation symptoms at all? You could have ovulated early, or it could be twins, or it could just be a baby producing a little more HCG than usual. It's hard to say. LOL. Either way, congratulations on your BFP! :flower:

Thank you! Thats what i was thinking LOL it could be i ovulated earlier this cycle. Im happy with one happy healthy bundle of joy. But the thought is def fun! Now if it happens i will know. It all depends on that first ultrasound. With my son i ovulated 4 days later and the dr had changed my due date. I felt like i went back a week in pregnancy. But with my son and the mc pregnancy in june i tested earlier started seeing faint positives and stopped testing around 15 dpo and the line never was darker then the control. Today i was quite shocked! Thank you again for your time and response!

I do track ovulation symptoms but i didnt chart anything down this cycle i could of ovulated between sept 2 and sept 8th i get symptoms throughout that week and cramps so its hard to pin point and i have never used opks to track. Im in the dark here. I do know since mc june 20th i have started my af on the 20th the next cycle so July 20th then august 20th. Today no af i swear it was coming and i was so scared to test. I saved my fmu which was a hold from 4 am to 9ish. And the positive came up right away. I believe i ovulated 14 days prior in my cycles which was the 6th But my test looks darker then 14 dpo so idk. It will be a nice surprise like i get to skip a week this time! Hehe

Ooh yay! You got your :bfp: Congrats!!!!! X

Thank u loub! I truly apologize that i disappeared last month. I was really upset and didnt chart or track symptoms this month. But yes! We got our rainbow baby in May! How are u feeling?

Ah that's amazing! So happy for you! I had a scan on Saturday and all is well! They dated me 8+3 on Saturday so I'm 9 weeks today! Yay!!! X

Thats awesome! Such great news for a sticky bean. I will be going to the dr office today to confirm with test and ultrasound so i can apply for health insurance here in the states. They need proof lol. When they dated u was it right on schedule or did they go up or down? With my son they dated me back 4 days and i felt like i lost a whole week. I wasnt happy lol

I used opks the cycle I conceived so I was either 14/15dpo when the line was as dark as the control (I started testing at 10/11 DPO) and there's just the one in there! I guess we are all different. It could be you are further along or even twins, congratulations either way!!

Thats awesome! Such great news for a sticky bean. I will be going to the dr office today to confirm with test and ultrasound so i can apply for health insurance here in the states. They need proof lol. When they dated u was it right on schedule or did they go up or down? With my son they dated me back 4 days and i felt like i lost a whole week. I wasnt happy lol
Yeh they dated me 3 days ahead which I was so excited about! Hopefully they won't put me back at the 12 week scan! X

Thats awesome forsure! I went today and got my positive dr office test and they scheduled my first scan at 8 weeks october 17th! So excited! I hope i skip a head a little too. But this time i wanna enjoy every pregnant moment of myself unlike the first time around i just wanted him to come. Then i missed bring pregnant haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->