What dpo would I be?

robo123

Reaction score
Hey ladies, my period returned after 2 years.... So me and hubby until I can start BC are protecting and I was checking for ovulation so not to DTD in a fertile time. We don't want to add to the family. So Saturday 30th March we jetted off on hols, didn't take ovulation tests with me but did one on the Saturday morning. Completely forgot about it. Went away DTD a few times unprotected as I though period was due today I'd be ok. Looked at the OPK this morning and it was extremely positive!!! When would I have ovulated! Arghh xxx now I don't know when AF will arrive xx

Sounds like you’re either about to ovulate or ovulating now, so you should be ok xx OPK’s only turn positive 1-2 days before the egg is released

Sorry last Saturday the 30th the OPK was taken but I did not look at it until we got home from holiday this morning xxx

I would say you would have ovulated a time from Saturday-Monday. So if you did ovulate at the latest on Monday, the egg could have lasted until Tuesday, a small chance even being until Wednesday.

Thank you ladies for replies so far,. I mean it's highly unlikely I would be pregnant, it's crazy how for 8 years we were so desperate and now it's scares me to death to be pregnant..... x

Ooh I see, in that case sounds like you ovulated on vacation :shock: I’m sure everything is ok, but it sounds like you’re about a week from AF. I got pregnant when DS was 8 months old - it’s scary but we’re excited now. Either way when we were TTC DS, we DTD on and around O day all the time and it still took 6 months, so I think you should be alright :)

:DI was thinking I'm pretty sure it will be fine. Thanks and congrats on your pregnancy xx

*If* it happened you would be OK. It can be so frightening, but I'm sure you would get your head round it. We got pregnant with DD when DS2 was just 12 weeks old and I was terrified at first but now I feel the tiny gap was easier than the 11 year one between 1st and 2nd

Thank you happy, I think it's just all the problems I had I feel I would be expecting too much to have another successful pregnancy so too scared to risk it. Wow that's a small gap but I know people who say it's much easier that way. Xxx

I don't know the problems you had but each pregnancy is different so perhaps another would have fewer problems. Yeah having an 11 year gap to compare and a five year gap, the just under 11 month gap has been the easiest x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"