What drives you up the wall?

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
Here's mine could possibly turn into a long list lol

1 people smacking their lips whilst eating.

2 Old people stopping suddenly in front of you.

3 Clipboard people (i dont want to buy a villa in spain and no you cant take money out of my bank for whatever bogus charity your supporting)

4 Grumpy ASDA truck drivers (piss me off i wont uload your cargo dickwad)

5 morons playing stupid bloody happy hardcore pinky and perky piss music on their mobiles on the buses.

6 people with a very high opinion of themselves get over yourself.

7 people who cant separate plastic from cardboard

8 bus drivers who would be better suited to driving a hearse

i agree with the lip smacking thing

• I hate noisy eaters and people who suck sweets loudly - it makes my blood boil!!
  • I hate people who drive with thier fogs light on in the rain - i'm mean wheres the F@@@ing fog!! no it doesnt look cool!:hissy:
  • i hate people who just randomly stop in a shop or start chatting to their friend in the middle of the isle
  • child car parking spaces used by people who really couldnt careless
  • old fogie drivers - who think that they have life imortal!
Can't think of anything else at the moment

• I hate people who drive with thier fogs light on in the rain - i'm mean wheres the F@@@ing fog!! no it doesnt look cool!:hissy:
  • i hate people who just randomly stop in a shop or start chatting to their friend in the middle of the isle
  • child car parking spaces used by people who really couldnt careless
  • old fogie drivers - who think that they have life imortal!
Can't think of anything else at the moment

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
My pet hates too hypnorm, also
tourists aka grockles who insist on doing 40mph on 60mph stretches, who break for bends when they are going soooo slow they need not bother.

ppl who think its a good idea to overtake on blind bends

boy racers who insist on driving up u r a**e, even when u r doing over the speed limit,

ppl (norm middle aged, and coffin dodgers) who insist on driving down the middle lane of the motorway, even when no other cars on the road.

patients who turn up late for appointments and blame the traffic, or those that turn up late and don't apologise, just say i've got an appointment, er yeah it was 10/15 mins ago.

think thats it for now.

Watch Out Trinity! In 3 days you will be saying the same thing!

tourists aka grockles
I haven't heard that expression since I lived in Plymouth.

I really hate people who tut at you when they stop dead in front of your buggy!

I really hate people who tut at you when they stop dead in front of your buggy!

yeah its there own stupid fault you've rammed them in the legs they should look where they're going, they really bug me too.

noisy eaters , grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i HATE that.....when my mum eats or drinks it makes me cringe so much that i usually leave the room. She is vile!!!!!:rofl:

i used to hear her eating or drinking when she was in the lounge and i was upstairs in my bedroom.

People chewing gum really loudly
People playing music on their phones on busses/trains
People stopping in front of my pram (like to ram them then act all sorry :blush: )
People talking in the middle of aisles or pavement who just wont move :hissy:
People who eat really loudly
People who let their children run allover the place and making a half hearted attempt to shout them back.

That's it I think, lol :headspin:

Oh and the people who stop you while your shopping in town asking if you want insurance, catalogues ect...had one come up to me the other day talking about the meaning of life, I looked at his badge and it said Jesus Christ so I was like errrrr I got to go :| lolol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->