what else do i need to buy? my list so far

awww is this your first? i remember doing all this on my first, and doing lists ect.

Now on my second i am so unorganised, only bought a blue blanket lol

yes hun its mine and OH's first :happydance:. i cant stop doing lists, once ive done one list i'll leave it for a while and then re do it lol.

:hugs:xxx

Oh my, I was going to wait at least until about a month or two before the birth to sort all this stuff out....:blush:
I am very impressed with your organisational skills and knowledge about all things baby :thumbup: I still feel a little unsure about everything really.

The only thing I have got so far is a new car as I had a small accident in my old fiesta 2 weeks ago and wrote it off :nope: Now I am trying to find a pram that suits me and OH, and that can fit in the boot. I just posted a thread about it, the Uppababy?

Anyway - Good luck with getting your stuff together! :flower:

thankyou hun :hugs:.

im starting to wish i had slowed down on the shopping as i know nearer the end im gonna be bored with nothing to buy:dohh:.

i might start making a baby scrapbook or photo album for LO when im done shopping just to entertain myself:haha:.

hope you have fun getting everything together :hugs::kiss: xxx

I've finished buying everything- yes even the stuff for my hospital bag- so am keeping myself occupied by knitting little one a blanket. I am crazily organised as well. I love feeling prepared and ready :thumbup:

oooo someones very organised aswell :thumbup:. me to i love having everything all prepared:blush:. i wish i knew how to knit, im not very artistic at all though:haha:. so have no idea what the scrapbook and photo album are going to turn out like :blush:.

xxx

before you come to use those nappies, check the use by date as nappies only have a 6 months shelf life.

before you come to use those nappies, check the use by date as nappies only have a 6 months shelf life.

oh no really!!! i didnt even know they had a shelf life:dohh:.

what happens to them after the shelf life, do they go mouldy or somthing :wacko:

1ever heard or seen that on nappies?! i started buying nappies as soon as found out with my ds so they were around for 9 months and nothing happened to them. i've already got few packs fo this one and there nothing on those either. xx

1ever heard or seen that on nappies?! i started buying nappies as soon as found out with my ds so they were around for 9 months and nothing happened to them. i've already got few packs fo this one and there nothing on those either. xx

ive had a look on the boxes and cant see a date :shrug:.
hopefully they should be ok :thumbup:

xxx

Wow! I thought I was organised, you've got loads more than me! Well done!x

tomee tipee pump is rubbish btw

oops!! which one the manual or the electric one?

my OH like the fool he is tried the manual one on himself the tomee tippee one and he said it had no suction at all lol:haha:. the avent one seems good, my SIL said her avent one is brilliant she had the avent manual one and the tomme tippee manual one, she said the tommee tippe was crap aswell :thumbup:.

obviously we havent tried the electric one just yet.

:shrug:

We went for a wander round baby shops on Sat and my OH also decided that he should try out the breast pumps. We concluded that the Avent manual was the best. If I take to breastfeeding I'll buy an electric Avent jobby.

Great list btw!

ive had a look on the boxes and cant see a date :shrug:.
hopefully they should be ok :thumbup:

xxx

no i had look on mine too. and nothing well they were fine with my ds and i had 6 months worth so some were there for over a year xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->