What else does the baby need?

mrsraggle

Wifey & Mummy
Reaction score
I have a large family and we're lucky that all close relatives want to buy something big for their great/grandchild.

My Grandparents are buying the cot.
My parents in law are buying the travel system.

And my Dad wants to buy something... but what else can we ask for that's around the cot/pram price range that we'll need? We have the nursery sorted really so can't ask for wardrobe/chest of drawers.

Any ideas?

Hmmmm what about a professional photo shoot for once the baby is born? :hugs:

A voucher for mothercare or somewhere?
Or a baby breathing monitor/baby monitor?

moses basket, changing mat, or station bath loads of nappies, baby wipes/cotton wool, bouncer chair, high chair, walker (when get older) toys clothes they may not match the price but they soon add upto them two prices.

One of the really comfy sling/baby carrier things. They are nice for going places where a stroller doesn't fit in well.

Baby swings and bouncey seats are nice. Some babies don't like them but some babies adore them.

Travel playpens are nice. Some fold up small enough for the trunk of your car and are nice for when you are sleeping someplace other than home. I use to use one at my MILs house a lot and when I visited people who had too much stuff laying around for baby to play on the floor.

Tell him to buy you a digital camcorder (if you don't already have one) so you can record your baby from the day s/he arrives into the world up until 18 years! I'm going to be doing that. :thumbup:

A changing table? Or you could just get money to put into a savings account for the baby?

A voucher for mothercare or somewhere?
Or a baby breathing monitor/baby monitor?

omg you can actually buy a baby breathing monitor?

I thiiiiiiiink what she's talking about is the movement monitors? They're very sensitive and they alert you if baby doesn't move for 20 seconds (including breathing as far as I understand).

xx

that is a brill one i got the dvd for mine it was so happy to see my twin once more r.i.p babe

A rocking horse for when they are a little older?? i still have mine from when i was little. Vouchers is always good too.. xx

Tell him to buy you a digital camcorder (if you don't already have one) so you can record your baby from the day s/he arrives into the world up until 18 years! I'm going to be doing that. :thumbup:
Fantastic idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"