What food triggers your MS?

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Last week i could still eat chocolate. But i had some this morning and it made me feel awfully sick.:wacko: The worst part is that i dont eat chocolate in general but am craving it now....and i cant eat it! :dohh:

Coffee still gets me, yuuucccck. Made OH stand by an open window to drink his morning cup, and I still felt like I was going to barf.

Mine are chicken, pasta and cups of tea :sick: Even thinking about them makes me gag...eurgh!! xxx

Oooo tea is another one for me! Blergh! Just the smell makes my stomach turn.:wacko:

god anything today. The dog, tea, the smell of the kitchen, OH after smoking, cheese, smell of the sofa, thinking about any sort of food, cleaning my teeth! I have to close eyes and try not to breathe whilst I eat painfully slowly otherwise it gets worse.

When my sone eats cheese and onion crisps yuk!!

Chicken and overly buttered toast. Bleh.

Eww yeah, too much butter on toast and the smell of cheese and onion crisps :sick: Oh dear, I dont actually know of anything I 'like' eating atm!! :dohh:

xx

Steak, left over chicken, cigarette smoke, alcohol breath, cigarette breath, wet dogs. Food cooking.

I'm with you on the chocolate! I won't touch it!

My other ones are chicken, mushrooms, and broccoli. I haven't had chicken in weeks, *gag*!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->