• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What foods don't make you feel sick?

LoPanda

Mama to 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Doing my shopping and trying to plan meals for the week. Horrendous when the thought of anything makes me feel sick.

So far the only thing I feel like at the moment is plain jacket potatoes.

What do you find easy to stomach? Might give each other some inspiration!!

L x

Cheese on crackers, ready salted crisps and tangerines have helped me in past pregnancies so have stocked up on them and any sort of dishes that include rice. Also can't get enough of chicken and stuffing or Yorkshire puddings. Could quite happily eat that everyday x

The complete list:

Ready salted crisps
Potato waffles
Salty fries
Apples
Cereal with whole milk (sometimes)

Everything else is eaten with at least a slight hint of nausea, although it's improved so much just lately it's a dream in comparison to the first few weeks.

Bread. White bread. Not whole grain. Nothing healthy here. :haha:

one thing i always could stomach (and craved) was baked potato. crackers only helped up until the 7th week. i did not ever throw up from morning sickness i had a huge appetite but sometimes i wuld get a gag sensation and these foods seemed to be the only ones that culd ease it up for me.

I think every pregnant woman is different...for me right now, anything cheesy (macaroni & cheese, veggies w/ cheese sauce, cheesy popcorn, all that really healthy stuff :winkwink:)

Also taco bell. Go figure.

Normally I'm a really healthy eater, lots of green stuff, hoping that I'll be back to some of that before too long! But hey, pregnancy is weird.

Also sour candies help when I feel nauseous, as do the classic saltines.

Not much this morning. I feel terrible.
But as of this weekend, I had luck with a few things.

Fruit...apples and oranges.
Kettle chips
Salty chicken based soups
Panera makes this wonderful Green Tea Iced Tea that does the trick for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"