What games, toys or activities do your your 3-4 year old active boys enjoy?

superfrizbee

Love my princess & prince
Reaction score
My son is very active and loves being outdoors and always on the go. Sometimes with three children and a lot of other responsibilities (additional needs) it's hard to keep him entertained. He tips toys out but doesn't really play with them. What are your similar natured boys interested in doing at the moment?

Not a boy but i dont think it matters... making slime, playing in paddling pool and sand pit, on her bike and scooter. I find adding things to the pool helps keep them entertained- jugs, cups, figures etc. I once added jelly baff! You could just do it in a washing up bowl with plastic bugs for him to fish out. Same with the sand.
Alice is really into her kitcgen at the minute too. Do you have a role play area? Dress up outfits etc?

Not a boy but i dont think it matters... making slime, playing in paddling pool and sand pit, on her bike and scooter. I find adding things to the pool helps keep them entertained- jugs, cups, figures etc. I once added jelly baff! You could just do it in a washing up bowl with plastic bugs for him to fish out. Same with the sand.
Alice is really into her kitcgen at the minute too. Do you have a role play area? Dress up outfits etc?

Thank you! You're absolutely right, the question applies equally to active boys or girls. :flower:

My 3yo is very active, he enjoys playing with sand, scooter, balance bike, blowing bubbles (or catch g ones I've blown), catch, putting pillows from the sofa on the floor and jumping from one to the other, building his brio train track, "helping" with the gardening :haha:

He isn't really into drawing/colouring although I'd like him to be but he only enjoys it for about 5 minutes at a time

My son is loving being in the paddling pool, riding his bike/scooter and playing football atm. He also loves baking, we go out and hunt for rocks or sticks to paint, sticking and gluing anything, using scissors to cut up everything in sight and he's really into playing with his kitchen lately so we make tea and play McDonalds:haha:

Balance bike scooter football digger type toys roleplay builder type jobs making dens water play playing with his toy baby colouring in cutting paper ripping paper playing shops lego lego lego. He does swimming lessons enjoys that a lot x

Wooden train set! And now they’re moving into the lego train set. Both my boys are similar and this has kept them interested over the years

Do you have a garden? My DS likes being outside as much as possible preferably somewhere with things for him to climb or in the paddling pool, sandpit or mud kitchen. He also like a little golf and croquets set we have. One of his favourite activities at the moment is making obstacle courses outside. Inside he loves his wooden train set, hot wheels, Lego and just running round pretending everything is on fire and needs putting out etc.

We found once we put all his toys away and just left four or five out that he plays with them much more whereas before he would get something out spend two minutes on it and be on to the next leaving a trail of destruction. We rotate his toys now and it works well.

My boy loves the trampoline, swing, bike and building blocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->