What happened?

Greta

Reaction score
Hi I read a thread the other day about a lady who was told things looked hopeful as her scan showed a thick lining and she then did a blood test.. I can't find this thread at all now.. can anyone update me please? Thanks, Greta. x

https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/240094-devastated.html

?

Greta ...

It's so nice of you to look for me! read devastated and you'll know that the freggin AF came with a vengance. Going to the FS for a following up the first week in Jan.

Let's say I've shed MANY MANY tears.

thanks for your support.
xxx

Hi I am sorry to hear that. It's a shame she got your hopes up like that.. Once I went to the acupunturist and she acted a bit odd and I think she may have thought I had been successful but didn't say anything. Anyway I wasn't. I get my hopes up quite a lot and it is such a rollercoaster! Anyway have a Happy Christmas and I hope you get your BFP very soon. xxx

Thank you Greta!!!

It was devastating but when i went back to see her, she was actually very sorry. She does want to investigate as to whether or not my uterus lining is always thick or just around AF time. This month I was told NOT to get prego as I had to get my iron up and apparently I don't have the Rubella vaccination that I must get prior to getting prego. So that was this month's agenda. I will be seeing her at the end of Jan. and we'll determine where we go from there.

Once again, thanks for the comforting words ... I am doing better now :)

Wishing you and yours a happy and healthy 2010 ... and of course a BFP (or did you already get one!!!???)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"