What happens if you stop Clomid mid cycle? HELP PLEASE!

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
I am going to call my doctor's office when they open about this question, but I am being really impatient this morning so I'll ask you ladies, too.

DH has a new job where he works out of the state for a couple weeks at a time, then comes home for about 4-5 days, then leaves again. It is really hindering our TTC stuff.

Well, this cycle at the beginning of my cycle, he said he would be home around ovulation time, so I decided to take my Clomid (50mg) this cycle. I took it from CD3-5, and on the 6th day DH said he probably wouldn't be home in time. Clomid makes me weirdly moody and want to cry 100% of the time I'm on it, so I decided to not take my last two pills. Well, today is CD13 and DH got home last night, CD12. We DTD and everything, and at first I was like oh whatever, missing the last two pills will probably just make me O a day or two later. BUT NOW I'm thinking...what if it had the opposite effect? What if me not taking the last two pills actually made me ovulate EARLIER? Does Clomid work in a way that when the pills get out of your system, you ovulate? I'm confused and will be so mad at myself if I made myself ovulate on CD11 or something. GAH! :dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->