• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What have you done with your LOs umbilical cord?

I sort of wanted to keep Imogen's (but didn't) but Teddy's was so gross and manky (came off at five days and was stinky as anything) that I chucked it out with a dirty nappy.

Mine went straight in bin!!!!

We only saved the clip and have put it in her baby book. The other we pitched.

We've kept the click but threw the actual cord in the bin x

We didn't save any of his. Tbh it never even crossed my mind, I just binned it with his nappy.

It never occurred to me to keep it so it went straight in the bin! I did find my positive pregnancy test in a drawer the other day, if you take the cap off it smells terrible :sick: but for some reason I still haven't thrown it away!

I used to have both my positive pregnancy tests too! I actually threw them out a couple of months ago...makes me a bit sad though, and I regret throwing them away! :cry:

I lost track of the clip....found it a few weeks later keeping OH's big bag of dorito's closed :S

They took his clip off in hospital when he was 3 days old, so I kept that. The cord stump, however, was a manky bit of dried up meat. I threw that in the bin!

ours went straight in the bin...didn't even save the clip!!!

was glad to see the back of it....it gave me the heebie jeebies lol
*bad mummy alert*

HAHA ours too - it was on for nearly 10 days and smelt rotten by the time it finally fell off, was very glad to be rid of it! xx

It never occurred to me to keep it so it went straight in the bin! I did find my positive pregnancy test in a drawer the other day, if you take the cap off it smells terrible :sick: but for some reason I still haven't thrown it away!

I used to have both my positive pregnancy tests too! I actually threw them out a couple of months ago...makes me a bit sad though, and I regret throwing them away! :cry:

OH kept our pregnancy tests too. I didn't know until I found them in a box last week!! :dohh:

LO's cord is in a food bag in his sock drawer.... no idea what to do with it.

Straight in the bin nothing nice about it that i want to remember lol

Thankfully it came off when my OH was changing her. It really gave me the heebies. I think he flushed it :lol:

We kept the clip. Going to soak it in some biological washing powder to get the ick off it.

I wrapped it up in the nappy i took off the change i discovered it. And right in the bin... it really creeped me out, it had to go lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"