What have you done....

Liz2

Reaction score
...to remember/honor your baby...

I got a tattoo :)

https://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a291/eliazbethd0922/1.jpg

I hope this picture worked cause I am new to this whole thing

thats a cool tatoo !!!

We have planted a flowery plant in the garden and took a branch to my mums grave so now grandma and grandbaby are together

Thank you! A garden is such a beautiful idea and to involve your mother makes it so much more special.

thank you, it was H's idea too which warms my heart that he is so thoughtful and loves me and is trying to help in whatever way he can

thats lovely!! i bought a star and also wrote a poem xxx :hugs:

I have a star tattoo for each of my daughters pink ones and one for my sleeping baby boy a blue one so when i mmc in feb i didnt know the sex and didnt know what to do so i got a shooting star put with them on my wrist and just had the outline not coloured in xxxxx

i bought a beautiful flower and put it on the window sill. i take great joy in watering it. damn, i miss my baby so much. i like your tattoo.

Spaklestar - A Star is a wonderful idea!!

Alie121 - What a great tattoo

Trying for#1 - It's great to have something beautiful that you see everyday!!

I am sorry for your loss ladies but it is wonderful to hear all the different ways that we remember and keep them with us forever. We also bought an ornament for the christmas tree for the baby, since all the other kids have one we thought they should too.

Thanks for sharing :)

We planted a peach tree in the garden :) xx

i think all the ways you ladies go about remembering your lo are great ideas they will be so proud that their mummys are keeping their memories alive xxx

I've bought a ring with an aquamarine stone as I lost my baby in March - it's something I can wear every day but not obvious why to everyone else.

The ring is such a lovely idea. I haven't done anything yet, I suppose I didn't even consider it until I read this. I think I might now though, they're all such lovely ideas :) xx

I got a blue bird tattoo after my mc. We had gone to Build A Bear when we found out we were preg and 'built' a rainbow bear.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly..."

Your ideas are beautiful ladies, really thoughtful and each one so wonderfully personal xx

These are all so great!!! Thank you ladies for sharing :)

When I lost my little one I picked a special piece of woodland to hold a memorial. I’m pagan and wanted to honour their memory in the best way I knew how to.

I designed my own memorial ceremony and shared the day with a few close friends who I could not have got through this without.

We shared wine and cookies in remembrance and I released a star shape balloon promising to return on my due date to name a star in memory.

And to my word I will be returning on the 3rd October to remember my little hero, and we are going to try and stargaze and hopefully see the star I've chosen (fingers crossed for the weather).

I have a small silver box which I received shortly after for my 21st birthday and I am using this as a memory box.

Rainstar that is beautiful. I hope the stars are extra bright that night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->