What have you got/still need for Baby?!

we werent going to get a monitor but we going to stay in a caravan when baby is months old and it has to sleep in living room so had no choice but family bought it

Im almost all done/or in the processing of being done! one thing that is bothering me is the moses basket - cant find a nice cheapish pink one!!! grrr! xx

I dont THINK i need anything else

I have good supply of diapers n wipes
clothes r all good, couuld use some more 0-3 sleeper... i only have 4? idk if that is enough lol!
got plenty of towels blankets clothes socks lil shoes! diaper bag... bath supplies... clippers.... stuff like that. Bath tub... car seat.... toys.... stuffed animals.... crib soother... burp clothes.... set of 4 hats... and only 2 sets of mittens :shrug: have crib bassinett thing..... all my breastfeeding supples that I need + pump. Pacifiers for when he is a lil older.

yeah I THINK i am good! i hope so lol
Iam just playing the waiting game !!!

its so worth it tho!

oh and my mom just picked up a cute 4th of the july outfit for him!

I just need the mosses basket stand and I think that's it . Ordered the mattress yesterday and the mobile ,I need to search out the rest of the room theme because its now being discontinued :(

I am so JEALOUS :D of you that are practically done or already finished!! Hubby and I have been a bit short with cash in the recent months (but things are getting back to normal now thank God!) . . so I feel like I have so much to do with not loads of time to do it! Ah, we'll get there . . :)

Baby Bath - NOT DONE (how did i forget this one?!!)

Im almost all done/or in the processing of being done! one thing that is bothering me is the moses basket - cant find a nice cheapish pink one!!! grrr! xx

Did you see this one? Amazon have some good offeres.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/garden-bas...f=sr_1_8?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1307187636&sr=1-8

So far I have-

Car seat/ stroller system
Crib
Dresser
Changing table
Hamper
All the clothes in the world...
Mattress (exchanging for bigger size though)
Bath, feeding, grooming supplies
Diapers
Bottles, toys, swing etc from baby shower!
My hospital bag (except need the big pads till) and babies is ready too.

I think I am mostly done!

I just need a rocker-glider and ottoman and to put the finishing touches on her nursery!

Fieldmouse are you having your baby at the Royal Devon and Exeter hospital?
I live in Devon and thats where I am giving birth

We've got:

Moses basket and stand
Cot and mattress
Travel system
Bouncy chair
Play mat
Change Mat
Nappies
Dummies
First soft toys
Clothes
Bedding for moses basket and cot
Steriliser
Bottles
Lotions and potions
Baby monitor

Still to get:

Cot mobile
Stair gate (more to keep the dog out the sitting room!)

I think we are sorted - only things we need to get are the decorative finishing touches, as we don't know if we are decorating for a Cara or a Ciaran/Cameron/Kyle! So will order the cot bumper, curtains, cot bedding and bunting, wall art, etc once they arrive.

I have been loaned a monitor (15 years old and not mobile) and a breast pump (manual, doesn't fit our bottles), that I think we'll replace when the need arises.

I'd also like to make sure we get a decent swing/bouncer (Dad said he'd get this) and a lovely cot mobile.

Other than that we have:

Cot
Crib
Moses basket
Buggy/pram/car seat all in one
Bath, change mat, nappy bucket, etc
Every toiletry a baby/toddler could need to last us 3 years or more! (gifts)
Towels and hooded baby robe things
Bedding, knitted blankets, baby sleeping bags, etc
Lots of 0-3 month clothing (as bubba is measuring small we're still to get some newborn clothes too)
30 odd reusable nappies, plus enough newborn nappies to do us for weeks
Swaddling robes and knitted shawls
Floor activity mat
First cuddly toys
Lots of Disney story books!
3 sets of brushes, combs and scissors! (gifts)
Sunshade for car
Steriliser and bottles, etc

And, I got my nursing bras and tops today, for the hospital bag...

I think we are sorted! Ready, but not waiting!

So far I have-

Car seat/ stroller system
Crib
Dresser
Changing table
Hamper
All the clothes in the world...
Mattress (exchanging for bigger size though)
Bath, feeding, grooming supplies
Diapers
Bottles, toys, swing etc from baby shower!
My hospital bag (except need the big pads till) and babies is ready too.

I think I am mostly done!

I just need a rocker-glider and ottoman and to put the finishing touches on her nursery!

Whats an Ottoman?

Need a playmat too!

Here's what I have. A lot of it is hand-me-downs. People are so generous and I've gotten a ton of fantastic stuff. Things are coming along well, I think:

Car seat (but needs to be installed)
Crib
Changing Table
Bookcase, a few books
I've ordered a glider-rocker, crib mattress, and changing table pad, but they haven't arrived yet
The nursery is painted and the furniture I have is assembled, and I've started with wall decorations and lighting
Strollers
Boppy pillow
Pack & Play
Co-sleeper & mattress
Assorted clothes and quilts (not very many, mainly gifts)
Bouncy chair

Next weekend my friends are coming over to do a custom closet for me -- I am buying all the parts and my friend's husband is building it. It will have drawers, shelving, 3-tier infant hanging, and a pull-out hamper. I'm super excited about it!

I am trying not to buy anything now -- I have 3 baby showers coming up (nuts!) and I know I will get a lot of stuff there. But it's soooo hard since I'm full-swing into baby preparation!

I still have a ways to go but so far I have:

Crib
Changing table
Swing
Baby lotion/shampoo/baby wash
Wipes
Diapers
Clothes
Bottles

I still need to get my travel system and so many other things but I'm glad I've made some progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"