What have you had for breakfast?

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,
I've just had some Jammy toast but I really want something else and I don't know what! Off swimming in an hour and if I'm hungry I'll be a grumpy bear :(
What are you having??

Thank you!

I had coco pops and then oh came home with a mcds breakfast and a mocha frappe so I had that too! *oink oink*

Toast or cereal for me. Had buttery toast today but had a choc chunk shortbread biscuit for afters ;). Mcd sounds gorgeous :brat: xxx

I'm up in the middle of the night having peanut butter toast. However, my breakfast every single day has been an egg sandwich, one egg, 2 pieces of turkey bacon, and a slice of cheese on toast! I swear if I don't eat it I'll get sick. I also made pumpkin pancakes the other day.

I usually have chocolate biscuits, today I had yogurt with oaty granola on top... trying to make healthy choices!

Every day I have a homemade smoothie consisting of unsweetened coconut or almond milk, a fresh banana, and assorted frozen berries. It's a holdover from the diet that likely allowed me to get pregnant, and it's easy to digest with an uneasy morning stomach.

I've just had a piece of toast with scrambled eggs on top... no butter or cheese. I need something bland in the morning... to much flavor makes me nauseous. I'm fine with other foods the rest of the day, though.

I just had a piece of lemon bread.. I want to go to the store but its pouring here and has been non stop for about 8 hours now. (SOOOO not typical where I live! so its all over the news!) a lot of roads and freeways are closed too due to the flooding nearly swallowing all the cars! I'm loving it though! I kind of want to order a pizza but I feel that would be rude LOL.

I might make some toast myself

Every day I have a homemade smoothie consisting of unsweetened coconut or almond milk, a fresh banana, and assorted frozen berries. It's a holdover from the diet that likely allowed me to get pregnant, and it's easy to digest with an uneasy morning stomach.

Oo, need to try this, finding it hard to have an appetite for anything at the moment aside pineapple cakes! lol..:dohh:

2 bran bread sandwiches with cheddar cheese. this is the first time i've had cheese and not been sick since i started having ms.

Prawn mayo sandwich.... its the only thing I can hold down right now lol xxx

Toast with flora and thinly spread marmite and a glass of pineapple juice is all I can cope with now. But I do quite fancy a bran muffin.....

I had cottage cheese and mandarin oranges with a peanut butter cookie and saltines on the side. :) plus some tea. Pizza was my first choice but I was too hungry to wait for it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->