What helps you?

arpeters

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

So, I love creating threads that get everyone involved and help to pass the time, so here is the question:

What do you do to pass the time while TTC?

While waiting for AF to stop, do you plan your next month's attack? While waiting to OV, do you focus on nothing but seeing those two even colored lines or do you try to focus on anything BUT that? While waiting to POAS, do you stock up on sticks or do you try to relax and focus on other things? Share your stories, thoughts, or just browse those of others. Either way, have fun and relax. :hugs:

Basically I just search the internet for all sorts of stories of early symptoms and stuff like that. Seeing if I have any of them. I also like finding different stories. For example, right now I'm TTCAL, and I like finding stories of people that concieved 1 week after a Miscarriage. I found one woman that MC'd on a Wednesday, then the following Monday, she was pregnant again! Basically I just live vicariously through these women haha.

I pour myself into my son and keep myself busy with him. N i think of things that could help our chances naturally for the following month.

Xpecta,

Wow! That is an amazing story! I am sorry for your loss. :( I wish you loads of luck!!! I do the same thing. I will search for people who are experiencing the exact same thing as me because it gives me hope. :hugs:

Yeah, I started looking it up cause I swear I ovulated a week after my miscarriage, and then a couple days after that I swear I had implantation bleeding. I've been cramping ever since. But at the same time I'm trying not to get my hopes up cause anything can happen with your body after a miscarriage apparently. But yeah, stories like that give me hope too!

Also, Katlin, its a good thing that you put everything into your son! Thats a good place to keep your focus!

I agree. Focusing on your son brings you happiness and keeps your mind occupied from TTC. :)

To pass time and to keep my sanity, I read and reply to BNB threads! So many inspiring stories here, so many things I've learned and so many lovely ladies.

I also watch inspirational TTC movies (here's the thread I started about that: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/495331-inspirational-ttc-movies-tv-shows.html

:winkwink:

While the :witch: is in residence I plan my full scale attack on catching that egg, then after ovulation I obsess over symptom spotting as it gives me hope BUT at the same time I do think of what we can change next cycle just in-case. I also indulge in a LOT of daydreams about pregnancy, plan for the future etc

I do the same. On CD 1 I try to avoid any and all pregnant women or women with small children. lol. My jealousy is at its peak on CD1. Now (CD2) I am preparing for clomid and purchasing my attack for the month such as preseed, instead cups, opk... Then I POAS twice a day until I OV and then :sex: like crazy. Then it's the waiting game. You think you are pregnant from all of the symptoms and you tell yourself that it is probably like every other month and AF will come, but that doesn't prevent it from hurting when she shows up. Then it repeats. lol. I try to mix in some fun things like knitting a baby blanket, choosing baby names, and definitly chatting on BnB!

One thing I find interesting is that, because I spend so much time on this site, I have such a better understanding for the female body and how it works. So, sometimes I will venture outside of my BnB safety and go to other websites and answer questions there. I have found that there are many other sites that do not have such a great support group as us. I try to share my knowledge. lol

I try to keep myself as occupied as possible, otherwise I would just end of blowing all my money on pregnancy tests. I tend to work 12 hour shifts at work 4 days or 5 days a week, so that helps keep my mind off things, plus I'm currently at college at the same time, so I don't really have a large amount of spare time. When I am free, I check BnB, look up baby names, try to sort my OV chart out and of course :sex:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->