What hormonal behavior do you demonstrate?

Blessedheart

Mother to Annabel
Reaction score
I've heard so much about hormones and the effect on behavior during pregnancy. I'm not sure if I demonstrate any strange behavior due to hormones but I'd like to find out from others. Please share.

"Baby brain". I get so forgetful and clumsy. I'll forget my sentence in the middle of speaking it, and I constantly walk into a room for something and immediately forget what I needed.

"Mood swings". I get very irritable, grumpy spells. I also get weepy and very overly sensitive.

"Nesting". Not true nesting, where you're rushing to get everything ready for baby, but I cannot tolerate anything being out of place or being messy or dirty. I need order right now. I've never had this symptom before, but I certainly have become a clean freak this time.

"Baby brain". I get so forgetful and clumsy. I'll forget my sentence in the middle of speaking it, and I constantly walk into a room for something and immediately forget what I needed.

"Mood swings". I get very irritable, grumpy spells. I also get weepy and very overly sensitive.

"Nesting". Not true nesting, where you're rushing to get everything ready for baby, but I cannot tolerate anything being out of place or being messy or dirty. I need order right now. I've never had this symptom before, but I certainly have become a clean freak this time.

I couldn't have put this better myself to explain myself! Been overly sensitive is my main one though

I've been overly irritable with my DH and little ones recently. Feel so sorry for them but can't help myself sometimes! I think it's a combination of hormones and also being exhausted too

i get extremely grumpy.

also, today i frantically searched for my phone for about 5 minutes before i realized i was talking on it. LOL! pregnancy brain!

In my first trimester I was really moody and snappy and now at 31 weeks I have baby brain with the occasional moodiness lol

I definitely agree with "baby brain" I dont care what the doctors say about it not being real. I definitely am more emotional.

My partner, irritates me! I feel like pregnancy is showing me how he lacks in common sense lol

Irritable, and I'm very easily upset atm :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->