What I Have :)

Maddiee

Mummy to Charliee-Anne
Reaction score
i know this is probably in the wrong section of this forum but i couldn't find anywhere else to post it. sorry. to all the people i am chatting to lately via. Private Messages and Visitor Messages everyone asks what i already have for my baby and such. so i figured i could just put this on one thread and link it to the people that wanna know.

i'm not bragging on what i have in anyway. just some people want to know.

some things i have bought and some others have bought and given me.
Cot, Change Table, Chest of Drawers (for clothing and diapers etc.), Bottles and Sterilising Kit, Bottle Warmer, Bouncer, Baby Bath Tub

Stroller/Pram.
this i will admit was a little pricey however it was given to us from Shane's (OH) mother. i cannot wait until i get to use it. its the Bumbleride 'Queen B'
https://www.bumbleride.com/collection2009/queen-b-colors.php

some other things that still have to be done are:
stair/door gates (the ones that kids cant open)
car capsule needs to be inserted.
finish hanging pictures and lights in the nursery.
get the new couch and cushions from the store and put it in the spare room/nursery.

ALSO! Shane (OH) made this really cute (slightly cheesy) photo board in the shape of a heart (that's the cheesy part) and its one where you put photos on it, kind of like a collage, and some photos are already on it, some photos of me and him and me being pregnant etc. and there's heaps of space left so when bubba gets here we can take photos of her growing up and things and fill it up. so that's going to be hung in her room.

for some reason i keep thinking theres heaps to do. but my mother and mother-in-law assure me theres not :S

thanks for reading.
maddiee.
xoxo.

wow your organised :) theres a thread in pregnancy club called 'show us what you have brought', if you can take and post piccys it would be great to see some bits that you have got

oh thanks. see i told you guys i'd put it in the wrong section :(
i'll try over there. thanks. :)

Awwww that sounds lovelyy!! You are so organised... haha.
Bet you are so excitedd!!
xxxx

i wasnt saying you posted in the wrong place hun, was just suggesting you could show of what you have got in that thread :)

that photo board sounds so cute :D:D
and you are very organised ;)
im getting there, slowly but surely!
xx

oh thats pretty stroller, what colour did you get in ? the black or the red?

Yeah take some photos and put them on the 'show us what you have brought' i love having nose on there! lol,
Your pram is sooo nice!
Your so organised! im a little further along but ive only got a few bits spose i need to start shopping haha january sales here i come! :D
xx

in the stroller, i got it in the Red (Ruby i think its called) i love it.

kimbobaloobob - i know you weren't telling me off or whatever i was just teasing myself :p

we decided to get everything in one hit, or most of it, at least that way we could set it all up etc.

the problem with taking photos is that my camera is broken and the only one i have is my webcam and the quality of that is so bad, so when i get a new camera i'll post pics then

oh the red is so pretty:)
my stroller is all black
I wish it had some colour in it, but my dad picked it out for me, and I said "dark colours"
not thinking he would pick all back...but oh well.

oh haha i didn't choose mine simply for the fact that we weren't planning on buying a brand new one we were going to go to the 2nd hand store and find a good one there but the my to-be-mother-in-law surprised us one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->