what If its Him?

Mama_Jess

Mommy of Angel Brianna
Reaction score
ok so obviously the best way to start Off ttc is to know you are both fertile well neither of us have been tested to see our fertily rates. But i have no family history of infertility both my sisters have had no problems getting pregnanct same with the cousines and everything seems fine.

But for Him, He refuses to get tested in fear that his infertile so theres no real way of knowing! his mom had to take fertility drugs but ends up she was already 3 months pgnt with him while taking them which caused one of his kidneys to fail which needed to be removed at birth. Im really scared that these drugs causes infertility problems for him but he wont get tested! + i also heard Kidney problems can causes fertility problems so thats not a good sign for Us :S

Is there others ways to know a males fertily or at lease to improve our chances?

You would have to have tests I don't know of any other way. Doctors won't do anything on the nhs for a yr after starting ttc unless you paid for it

It's easy to say but there's no point worrying over it inyou have just started ttc at thus stage- give it a bit of time or make an appointment with you doc for advice xx

Yes your right! its not worth worring Over just yet! i Mean Where both still young! and who knows there might be nothing wrong at all just me being paranoid about every lil thing! after a couple of months trying and still nothing ill try and convince him to get tested but for Now! ill just let him be lol

If you're worried about it you might as well try asking him if he'd be okay doing one of those home testing kits instead? At least u can do it in the privacy of your own home etc and it might make him more confortable about it.
As for improving his fertility you can get supplements that can help his little swimmers - have a look at Pregnacare his and hers conception supplements for example.

i have a link that may be usefull but i cant post it as i havent posted more than 10 post but i have a plan lol

post 10 now i can do it sorry for that lol

try out this page as they have his and her home test kits for fertility that way only u and him need to know aout any of it
https://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/femaleferttest.htm#B

oh wow thank you Ladies!! i didnt even know you could do that at Home! im sure he will be Pleased! now i just have to convince the DH lol Hard headed sometimes :)

Hi everyone
We have been trying for almost 5 months - getting to the stage where I'm wandering if everything is ok - thanks for the link - will have a look
How long has everyone been trying /
I think it is a bit frustrating that you cant get any help for a year - is the same with all areas of the UK ?
I'm going to go don in the new yr as it wil be almost 7 months just to get sme advice
x

I would be careful how you approach this with him, He has already said that he doesn't want to get tested as he is scared that he will be infertile, so is already sounding like he is not keen. Have you been ttc long? putting him under pressure so soon may not be the best thing to do, he may feel emasculated or a bit like a machine. How about the both of you taking vitamins to increase your chance, and him wearing loose underwear and not taking his baths too hot. Marching him off for a sperm analysis may not sound like you have any faith in his little soldiers!

Hope you do not think I am stepping out of line, and I wish you all the best. :hugs:

No i think your absolutely right! i mean its only our 2th cycle trying! and the first cycle i wasnt checking CM or anything so ofcourse there NO way of knowing if he has a problem this early on i think its best to wait and keep trying! who knows the 2th time might be it for us :) i Do believe In him and i really Do think we can do this Natural no doctors Needed! its just ofcourse i Am worried but i think paranoia is just a symptom that comes with ttc. and i do know it doesnt always happen right away! hes doing everything right! no tight underwear, quick not to warm showers, decent diet, excercise daily.. other then smoking He has no problems

So ill keep tracking and we`'ll keep up the BD and lets all Hope we can get my BFP soon with no help needed :)

Good on you girly! Enjoy it and good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->