What if something is wrong?

K

KJunkie

I have my 12 week appointment on April 30th, and I haven't seen my midwife since I was 8 weeks. I just have had nonstop worrying that something may be wrong and they wont be able to hear a heartbeat at my next appointment ... it is all I think about! I am pretty much driving myself crazy I think. I literally went histerical that other night because of it.

I really have no reason to feel this way because I have all my symptoms still. I guess I am just being paranoid ...

I am sure that your baby is going to be okay. If there was something wrong you would physically know by now. There is no need to get so upset and worked up about it. Your little bean is healthy and happy inside your lil tum. :)

huge :hug: I definitely understand that hun. I spent the last two weeks freaking out that when we went to the scan I would find out that something would have gone wrong. It was awful, I was so close to tears way too often :blush:
I dont really know what advice to give, Try and keep your head you hun, Im sure everything is fine :hugs:
I had my scan yesterday and there was a healthy baby in there! even though all my symptoms had disappeared and i was so ready for the worst news.
Feel free to PM if you ever need to. I tend to be on here alot haha

I hope so! I guess I am just paranoid because of my miscarriage, and hearing stories on here or around the net of losing babies at like 17 weeks and stillborns. Its all so scary because I know that I would be completely devastated ...

Im sorry about your miscarriage, mine was the only reason I went for the 12 week scan.
Sites like this can be great for support but at the same time they have made me so much more paranoid. I guess its just a matter of trying to say positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->