What if this is pregnancy??

maria47

Reaction score
Hello to all fellow ladies in here! I am really new to this forum and i want to thank you in advance for any answer.. I am currently in CD13 and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in CD9 and today i am experiencing some very thin runny CM in whitish color.. I have to say, most of my cycles are anovulatory, and my BBT those days is not changing.. Could sperm live in me through today and tomorrow so it can fertilize my egg??

Hello to all fellow ladies in here! I am really new to this forum and i want to thank you in advance for any answer.. I am currently in CD13 and I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in CD9 and today i am experiencing some very thin runny CM in whitish color.. I have to say, most of my cycles are anovulatory, and my BBT those days is not changing.. Could sperm live in me through today and tomorrow so it can fertilize my egg??

Sperm can live for up to nearly a week if I remember correctly. Good luck!!

Edit-according to google, some sites suggest up to 2 weeks, others up to 5 days. I'd say most die off the first few days, but it only takes one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->