what if you dont have cm ??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by dizzyshell, Jun 2, 2011.

1. dizzyshell

dizzyshell Well-Known Member

I everyone im quite worried , everyone seems to know when they ovulate because of their cm .BUt i dont have any till way after ovulation .i use opks and cbfm to help me track ov .

My trouble is i have cm ,however its not fertile cm its usually dry and get loads of water cm after ovulation.

Does this mean maybe i ovulate alot later and cbfm and opks are wrong or is it possible to get cm afterovulation??

Hope someone can help thanksyouxxx

2. wanabeamama

wanabeamama Well-Known Member

when you get a positive opk it can be uto 36hrs later that you actually ovulate also if you dont think you have enough cm you coud try conceive plus its made to match cm identically in ph, consistancy and so on.
    Good luck

3. Feb4th2011

Feb4th2011 Well-Known Member

I just recently starting drinking a glass of grapefruit juice a day, and I have seen a difference!

4. ao30

ao30 Well-Known Member

Staying hydrated can help produce more CM.

Do you chart your BBT? That would be the only way of really pinpointing OV, that way you would know how close the OPKs are at predicting oncoming OV. It's cheap; all you need is a digital thermometer. You can use a free online program such as Fertility Friend to make it even easier. Best of luck :flower:

5. MomtoGavin

MomtoGavin Pregnant with #2

Try evening primrose oil and eat lots of yogurt! Good Luck!

6. dizzyshell

dizzyshell Well-Known Member

Well thankyou for replies ladies !!

I would drink G -juice but hate the stuff lol

drink plenty of orange thoe.should be ovulating but not today tiny 2nd line normally i peak so not impressed lol