What I'm going to miss about pregnancy?

I will miss people always letting me cross the road and people holding doors etc. I will not miss the fact that people think you are public property when you are pregnant - " how much weight have put on!?" etc I will miss his little feet though I love poking them and feeling them move. Poor baby! Looking forward to getting my sex life back and having a glass of red wine!

forgot to say, i'll miss bein able to wear what i want, tight clothes etc. i've become quite body confident whilst i've been pregnant and love showin off my bump - i'd never have worn tight clothes before!!

I miss :

the excitement of what the end of my pregnancy holds
eating whatever I liked
and I really miss being on BnB 24 hours a day!!

I can only think of having to have periods again otherwise I'll be glad to be through it!

I will miss not having periods and the feeling that people are looking out for you!

Oh yes; forgot the periods too but also getting OH to pick up the Cat and Dog crap out of the garden and having him telling me to take it easy. :D

Also I'm gonna miss ever thinking that I can do it again coz with a 3rd section it has to be my last :(

Oh yes; forgot the periods too but also getting OH to pick up the Cat and Dog crap out of the garden and having him telling me to take it easy. :D

Also I'm gonna miss ever thinking that I can do it again coz with a 3rd section it has to be my last :(

:rofl: So true, it's going to become my job again to clear up our old dog's poo when he does it in his sleep at night. At the moment DH gets up about half 6, clears any poo, gets the dogs outside, makes us both breakfast then heads off to work while I lie in bed trying not to feel too sick!

I shall miss blaming my rants/ explosive comments at random strangers who are rude/ saying whatever pops into my head on my 'pregnancy' tourettes...!:):)

Im gonna miss saying 2 other half " Im fucking 9 months pregnant u arsehole " wen ever he asks me 2 do something lmao..!:rofl:

other than that I really dont think ill miss much..apart from not having a period.!:dohh:

I always miss the baby moving love the feeling it's great even if it is uncomfortable it's one thing you cannot recreate, You can record the heartbeat and fat isn't hard :D, also wont miss periods.

I wont miss getting fat, I know it's being pregnant and all but it depresses me, this time isn't as bad but last time I suffered quiet bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"