What in the world?!

agapelove

Reaction score
Hi ladies! So I am on my first round of clomid and I am on what I believe to be 11dpo.
This morning I woke up with nausea, bad back pain and stomach tightness. I have thrown up like 4 times and my boobs hurt SO BAD!

I have thought I was pregnant before because my boobs hurt, but none of those time compares to how bad these suckers hurt!

I have been feeling flutters in my abdomen and since the day I thought I ovulated I have been feeling twinges and pinches down there as well.

The flu has been going around my work so I am unsure if I am just sick or this is morning sickness??
Please let me know your thoughts! Has anyone else ever felt this before they missed their period?

I tested today and bfn(smu)

I did feel sick with my daughter before I got my bfp but not with my son. Definitely possible.. I'd poas if i was you

Sounds promising! What did you test with? Try FRER, super sensitive!
Good luck, keep us updated!
xoxo

I feel like this now to. Af should be here today, still nothing for two weeks had sore boobs, felt sick, felt fun down and flu like symptoms, Cramps, and today had a brown discharge. Tested yesterday and bfn, but took ages with first to get bfp so still hope. Finger crossed for us both:happydance:

keep in mind that the Clomid is altering your hormones which can cause all those symptoms. I had the worst PMS ever when using fertility drugs. Hope I'm wrong and you will get a bfp shortly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->