What irritates you the most??!

Fleur29

Reaction score
I am sat here waiting for af to show up (or hopefully not!) and it got me thinking - which is the part of all this ttc business that drives me the most crazy? I can't decide between...

- waiting for the witch to show up
- waiting for ovulation and the constant knicker watch for ewcm
- when I am ovulating, stressing that dh will be in the right mood to dtd (and finish off!! If you get my drift!)

Ugh I can't decide, they are all equally craze inducing in their own way!!!

I actually think that af time is the only time when I'm not mental because its the only time of the month when I can relax and not be constantly checking cm or symptom spotting (as hard as I try not to do that!)

Anyone else??! Or just me?!

Wishing big shiny bfp's to you all!

Xx

I HATE analysing every pregnancy related symptom that I make get... oooh I feel queasy, my boobs are sore, I'm constipated, I cried when I watched the Robinsons squash advert! For crying out loud! Let it be 2 weeks time already! xxx

Haha this is so funny! Glad I'm not the only one. Definitely waiting for Af isnt great for me. But in saying that waiting for high & eggy on cbfm was horrible this month! Lol

TTC things that bug me the most...

Waiting to ovulate! (I usually have long cycles)
Waiting for the :witch: to show up!
A temping chart that looks amazing then all of a sudden :witch: shows!
People telling you it will conceive if you relax! (sadly it is true but it bugs the heck out of you to hear it) :blush:

Lots of :dust: ladies! :flower:

Haha! also how many times have any of you typed in the following into google 'is [insert mental/random non pregnancy symptom] a sign of pregnancy' - hahaha! Argh I drive myself crazy! I'm glad it isn't just me anyway :) wishing you all lots of lovely baby dust xx

Hello ladies! I'd have to say the worst part for me is folks saying, "just relax! It'll happen when you least expect it".... Between that and folks sneezing and getting pregnant, those are probably the worst parts of TTC for me.

I am now in the midst of IVF but the worst thing really was hoping that hubby was in the mood.....On a Friday night after a take-away, beer and dvd's - sure he was.......But on a Tuesday night, late back from work when all he wants to do was sleep - it was just the most awful experience ever...... he even fell asleep a few times during:wacko: Oh the joy!!

Haha emmi!! My dh has never fallen asleep but we have certainly struggled through on occasion! I hope your ivf is a success, I have so many friends who have had success with it so fingers crossed for you xx

not having a clue when or IF i ovulate..! and then of course the whole argument with myself about "i might be PG"... "no of course you arent PG ... AF will show up soon" etc etc
and then AF actually turning up and me being annoyed at myself for thinking i might be PG and how silly i am.. then it all happens again next month lol

Haha emmi!! My dh has never fallen asleep but we have certainly struggled through on occasion! I hope your ivf is a success, I have so many friends who have had success with it so fingers crossed for you xx

Seriously - so many hideous moments from last year or so!!! What we have to put ourselves through hey:wacko:

Thank you for the good wishes - we are having IVF with ICSI.....We are self funding so keeping everything crossed that it works... Baby dust to you too. x

We are LOL'ing now but I know this is all very tiring, emotional and frustrating... I do hope and pray for you ladies...Fingers crossed, baby dust and juice and all that jazz...

Emmi---ICSI? FX'd for you as well...OH **almost** fell asleep one time and boyyyy did he catch it for a while, lol. Funny enough, Tuesdays are are "date night" and we're both usually pretty tired so I can relate.

My friend had icsi around the same time as when I had my dd and now has two beautiful twin daughters. It is amazing. Wishing you so much luck. Yes so know what you mean re that internal battle 'I'm fine to have a drink' 'no but what if you're pregnant!' - arghhh! Wish I could switch off! I have been better this month but yet again here we are on cd26 and its all I can think about....

Love that I have this site to share in the insanity of it all! X

For me, it's planning bd. DH works 7 days a week and some split shifts. I'm always stressing that he'll be too tired to dtd and we'll miss our opportunity for the cycle. And stressing about when I'll o (sometimes if I'll o!). I agree that sometimes af if the least stressful time...at least there is no more wondering and then I'm starting to be optimistic for the new cycle.

Great thread!!! :)

That's exactly how I feel pink_kitty! At least at af time you know where you are! X

For me, waiting for AF definently.
Analysing every god damn symptom. Oh my god!

The unknown...the waiting....the disappointment.

The unknown...the waiting....the disappointment.

I know what you mean 291. I don't mind waiting too much I just wish I knew that by x date it would happen!! It's the unknown that does my head in

The worst part of TTC for me is the 2ww it drives me crazy looking for symptoms getting my hopes up if I get any symptom the 2 weeks feel so long I'm so impatient lol :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->