What is a normal resting heart rate?

MOAnthony08

Reaction score
Well when I lay down for no matter what length of time I always feel like its hard to breathe and like my heart is racing. It always comes out to like 112 or higher, this is while just laying down. After I eat it goes up too. Its on and off likr this throughout the day and the doctors have only caught me high a handfull of times but it seems like its getting worse. Idk what to think of it.

My normal when I was pregnant was between 90 and 110. I had problems with mine racing in pregnancy. I was told to watch it carefully. Sometimes my resting rate would get to 160+.

my Normal not pregnant is about 70

I had this a few days ago and when I was at the dr it was around 112 and I could feel it racing pretty fast. the normal resting heart rate in pregnancy is around 80-100bpm. I asked the Dr if 112 was high and he said not really. it will be higher because we are pumping a lot more blood. I say keep an eye on it. My dr also said it could be a bit of anxiety- so if you are anxious or stressed that could be causing it as well. If it continues to bother you just bring it up in your next appt.

I had a routine appointment last week and while taking my vital signs the nurse said my heart rate was 140 and did an EKG and it was 133. She sent me to the hospital and the ER doc did a CAT scan just incase there was a blood clot in my lung, thank god it wasn't and said it may be the pregnancy that's just affecting my body because the heart is pumping more blood. Today at my follow up appt it was still 121.

Normal heartrate is between 60-80bpm.. You should speak to someone about this again hun x

Normal heartrate is between 60-80bpm.. You should speak to someone about this again hun x

Thats normal for when you are not pregnant. When you are pregnant your resting heart rate goes up because you are pumping so much more blood so its more like 80-100 but it varies for everyone.

Thanks everyone. Ill bring it up next appointment just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->