What is best

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
I had a scan Monday, told me I was 4-5. My dates said 6 but have to take 4-5. I want another scan on the 31st that will be short of 2 weeks, is that long enough to see heart beat? In the scan I seen fetal pole? She said everything looks fine. Just want to know when is best so I'm not paying for something that may be to early! Thanks xxxx

I'm 6 weeks 1 day and I saw the gestational sac, yolk sac and heard the heart beat. It was hard for me to see the fetal pole but the doctor saw it and said it was the size of a grain of rice. I think you will definitely see more in 2 weeks time.

Attachments

• 6wk1d scan.jpg
    6wk1d scan.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 10
Thank you! Well I'm hoping we see the heart beat, I'm sure we will :) time goes so slow when pregnant don't you think? I set my mind on one day that were looking forward to and it couldn't go
More slower!!!!!

The heart starts beating in the 5th week so in the 6th week you'll definitely be able to see it. We saw a heartbeat at 6+6 via transvaginal ultrasound. We heard it for the first time at 10+6 on Doppler at the Doc's office.

First trimester is definitely excruciatingly slow.

The heart starts beating in the 5th week so in the 6th week you'll definitely be able to see it. We saw a heartbeat at 6+6 via transvaginal ultrasound. We heard it for the first time at 10+6 on Doppler at the Doc's office.

First trimester is definitely excruciatingly slow.

So 13 days should defiantly be long enough to see ours :) I can't wait. X

good luck bundle!!! Keep us updated on how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->