what is better (uk holidays)

No advice i'm afraid, but will be watching this as we're considering going on a Haven break at some point.

Ive never been to hoseseasons but love haven going in september xx

never been to either but interested to see which is better. I think we went to park dean last year, nice enough but a little lacking on the entertainment.

The last time I went on a Hoseasons holiday was when I was 13 so were going back 14 years now haha. I really can't remember it... I have however been on a Haven holiday for the past 6 years and have loved it :)
x

I have just come back from a haven holiday at great yarmouth and it was fantastic!!! deffo go its worth it.
I have booked to go back in september also :)

haven and great yarmouth rock!!! lol

just be sure to read reviews before where ever your going because some haven sites are not as good as others x

where you thinking of going?

Never been hoseasons but we went to haven last year and we loved it

If we do haven it will be Devon cliffs as its not to far and been before so I know its good :)

The only other option is Centre parcs.

I have a voucher I need to book by next week :/

Centre parcs is expensive but lovely.. We have been a few times...

Never done hoseasons but have been on a haven holiday and I enjoyed it.

The only thing about Haven is we are not so fussed about entertainment. My son wont tolerate music thats loud so doubt we will do the entertainment/kids clubs anyway and its his holiday, being funded for him so I want to make him enjoy it. Think he may prefur the center parcs with a Wii lol.

I do like Haven but the entertainment can be pretty loud so if you do go id ask not to be so close to the main resort xx

thanks hun. I think we may have to go for Center parcs even though its not to far away lol. It will still be a nice break away together and I guess we didn't pay so it should be good! xxx Its a shame as I love Devon Cliffs! Maybe take him there for long weekend and see how it goes that way! xx

Haven here too! Just got back from the same place we went last year. Fab x

We went to Haven a couple of weeks ago and Daisy absolutely loved it. Never been to the other one though x

Hoseasons without a doubt.

Been to Haven once and would never return, lol

We've only done Haven to Perran Sands, Cornwall 2 years ago and the facilities were great although it was shame the outdoor pool was closed as it was September despite a mini heatwave! We'd do a Haven again however managed to get a great deal with John Fowler to Looe this year, 60% off!

It's worth bearing in mind that alot of the accommodation on these sites are privately owned and it would work out cheap to rent off an owner and purchase passes!!

I have just come back from a haven holiday at great yarmouth and it was fantastic!!! deffo go its worth it.
I have booked to go back in september also :)

haven and great yarmouth rock!!! lol

just be sure to read reviews before where ever your going because some haven sites are not as good as others x

where you thinking of going?

we ust to go there every summer!!! i loved the rory club when i was little!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->