what is everybody up to ?

vicky

Reaction score
This evening and this weekend????

Tonight tried to finish painting my daughters room but the roller broke in mattys hand so we stopped and now we have ordered a pizza for tea YUM!!!!

Tomorrow seeing my sis in town to sort my mum's birthday present out and then my parents are having a joint birthday bash it was/is both their 40th, but its going to be in their back garden and my dad has been working on it for three weeks now, (would of been easier in a hall)

Sunday hopefully finishing kacy bedroom and might go to the victoria park fair that is on.

what about everybody else

Were currently in the process of painting the bedroom. It was an awful blue before, were painting it white and lilac.

Not really made any plans...
Mum rang tonight and said that Charley dog has had his cone off his head after his operation so will probably take Loser round to see mum and dad - they've not seen her for nearly 2 weeks, so they'll be amazed at how much shes grown...

Having a lay in with G in the morning, he's been working lots so haven't really seen him this week :(

xox

aww hayley isn't that annoying when you dont get to see your partner very much.

We went out looking at prams & pushchairs today...............I could happily strangle my OH!!!!! I am the one who will be pushing the bloody thing 99% of the time, and what is the point of me agreeing with one he likes and I can't get up or take down again!!! :x :x :x :roll: So I hated that trip......didn't get sod all as a result!! :twisted: Best bit is, we have agreed on one once!

Come home had steak, mushrooms and chips Mmmmmmm (highlight of my day) :lol:

Tomorrow getting DD school uniform, lunchbox & shoes and then I think I will just come home and chill. Might kick OH down the pub to watch the footie.....

Sunday just have a lovely lazy day after getting the car cleaned inside & out. And............I am planning a roast I haven't had one for months!!!!!

So that's about it! xx

I’m sorting out the descriptions on the boards ~ whist supping Bacardi of course!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Smilies/drunk.gif

Gisss a BIG drop............ :D

Wobbles said:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/Smilies/drunk.gif

Are you the lil guy on the left or the right? :lol:

PMSLLLLL she has to be the one on the right......look at the state of her? :lol:

*Tugs on Tams hair* although I'd agree :lol:

" Stop it, stop it.........You can have my hair if I can have a drop of that"!!!!!!

Save you a drop for in a few months time but I can't promise it won't be flat! :p :twisted:

OK!! better than nothing.....Thanks! :roll:

:lol:

vicky said:
aww hayley isn't that annoying when you dont get to see your partner very much.

Yeah am hating his boss this week!!
Keeps giving him shit jobs so he's been out at 9 and back at 7.... then he's half asleep so he's useless to talk to (his useless conversationalist at the best of times!!)
Would love to punch his boss!!! grrrrrrr!!!!

xox

HayleyB said:
Yeah am hating his boss this week!!
Keeps giving him shit jobs so he's been out at 9 and back at 7.... then he's half asleep so he's useless to talk to (his useless conversationalist at the best of times!!)
Would love to punch his boss!!! grrrrrrr!!!!

xox

I know how you feel hun, mine is out of the house between 5.30am and 6am and back between 7.30pm & 10pm........he works 3hrs away and also has to go abroad :cry: and then when he is home, he wants to chill and catch up with sleep..................where do we fit in, well I tell him, the weekends are family times, so get your arse in gear :lol: Bless him! He loves me really, and he does get to rest really!

One of my best friends is getting married on Sunday, I'm so excited but I have fook all to wear as I still look pg and Rebecca is 7mnths! :shock: See all these skinny mummy celebs :twisted: :twisted:

i bet you don't but you can always get some nickers that make you flatter in marks and spencer but they are like 30 pounds,

Vicky I decided against it, they r bloody expensive, so I will just go with my built in rubber ring of a tummy! :oops:

K X said:
Vicky I decided against it, they r bloody expensive, so I will just go with my built in rubber ring of a tummy! :oops:

Aww i bet you look gorgeous!!!

*hugs*

xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back