What is everyone missing about not being pregnant ?

I would kill for a prawn Mayo sandwich

I miss not worrying: I am tired of checking my toilet paper every time I go to the bathroom, fretting over every ache and pain (is that a cramp?!), freaking out about how little the baby has moved (and the more he moves, the more I expect him to move, so that's not getting better). I am sure I will worry plenty when the baby is born, as well, but at least then my husband and I can share the worry a bit. Right now, it's all focused on my body.

I also really miss reliable, perfect bowl movements! That's been a little better second trimester, but it's still not like it used to be.

I am blessed to be carrying, me and hubby couldn't wish for anything more. This is what i miss:

Actually I do miss loads, I typed a huge list and looked it at it and then felt really ungrateful I had to delete it - can I just say that I do miss lots - but nothing compares to be carrying a bubba and how grateful and blessed me and my hubby are xxxxx

Arr hun, don't feel bad we all feel blessed ! :hugs:

lol well since you put it like that - smoking, drinking, prawns, basicallly all the stuff you can't do and eat/drink whilst being pregnant - hubby made me sad the other day - we went out and went straight to the bar and he looked at me and said omg i have lost my drinking buddy .... but gained a cab driver lol x

I miss not worrying: I am tired of checking my toilet paper every time I go to the bathroom, fretting over every ache and pain (is that a cramp?!), freaking out about how little the baby has moved (and the more he moves, the more I expect him to move, so that's not getting better). I am sure I will worry plenty when the baby is born, as well, but at least then my husband and I can share the worry a bit. Right now, it's all focused on my body.

I also really miss reliable, perfect bowl movements! That's been a little better second trimester, but it's still not like it used to be.

i hear you totally xxx

i miss mr whippy ice creams its about the only thing on the 'banned' food list that i actually eat

i miss mr whippy ice creams its about the only thing on the 'banned' food list that i actually eat

Oh crap :wacko: Are we not supposed to have those?

I had a massive on last week :blush: and it was good!! Oops.

Oh, let's see:

• Sushi
  • Running (I know I could but was too tired first tri and now my boobs are all like HELL NO, WOMAN, no matter how good of a bra I have
  • Sushi
  • Wine
  • Sushi
  • Sushi
  • antihistimines
  • Sushi
  • everything that happens after 9:30 pm when I am fast asleep
  • Sushi
  • Sushi
  • Sushi

my size 10 figure and flat stomach/ normal face
my alcohol consumption :(

All worth it thought ladies!

I miss my old self, i hate being covered in spots and that i came off my slimming world diet. Also i miss drinking wine, i used to love a friday finish work go home have a large glass of wine and put my feet up, i think its the wine i miss the most haha

Oh crap :wacko: Are we not supposed to have those?

I had a massive on last week :blush: and it was good!! Oops.

not meant to apparently the machines can be a prime hotspot for some kind of bug that can affect baby i cant remember which though

BRIE!!!!!!!!!

My boyfriends parents had a dinner party & their was loads of cheese left over from the cheese board i was sooooo jealous of my boyfriend who could eat the brie!!! :( haha!

Also missing cigs - i know it sounds bad because i have given up since being pregnant but i still get the itch to have one if someone is having one ahhhh
xx

Solid unbroken sleep!

And being able to get out of bed without my pelvis and hips feeling like they're breaking

I dont really miss any food or drink as I hardly ate anything from the "banned" list anyway.. I miss not being worried non stop for every twinges and stomach ache etc..

My small figure. Sushi. Having the energy to be more active.

Wine, going out late/being social, and working out HARD!

1. proper poos
2. being able to drink plain water without horrendous heartburn
3. proper poos
4. wanting to drink coffee (haven't given it up for the caffeine, still drinking diet coke and the very odd tea, but just don't want it)
5. proper poos
6. sleeping through without having to pee every 2 hours
7. energy
8. proper poos

other than that I absolutely love being pregnant. :D haven't given any food up because I don't eat any of the stuff you're not supposed to anyway, and I don't drink alcohol either.

I love being pregnant ! But sometimes I get sad as im sure we all do, summer is here & I would usually be having girls nights with my friends and stuff I guess i just miss having the option to wear anything. I was a size 4-5 and for the most part I'm a 5-6 , but I dont feel comfortable trying to be sexy or dress sexy :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->