What is everyone missing about not being pregnant ?

1. Raw tuna sushi
2. Red wine and margaritas
3. Being able to sleep through the night uninterrupted!
4. Being able to stay up past 9 pm!
5. Certain forms of exercise that I enjoyed pre-pregnancy
6. Starbucks (Caramel macchiato, yum!)
7. Not being exhausted all of the time/energy

My baby girl is worth it though! :flower:

I miss...

...exercising to the MAX!!

...all my nice clothes that dont go near me!

...hot dogs!! :p so wrong but so right!

My husband calls me a "cheap" date now that I don't drink! Sure do miss being
an "expensive" date:shrug:

I don't mean this in a terrible way because I love the fact that I AM pregnant and I know how lucky I am, but thinking about it, I do actually miss just about everything about not being pregnant. I miss energy, Brie, red bull, cigarettes, not having mood swings every five minutes, being carefree, not stressing about money, not being paranoid about how clumsy I am, and I miss my independence at work, I was a front runner until I got pregnant in line for a promotion but now I'm restricted to what I can do (I'm a care assistant). Please don't get me wrong I'm not negative at all about my baby, I will miss life before lo though but I know life with him will be doubly as amazing xxx

I miss drinking, V energy drinks, Seafood :(

A big glass of red wine at the end of the day...
Lots of freezing cold cider in a country pub when it's sunny...

In a word....BOOZE!
:wine:

This is gonna sound aweful.. But I miss having a cheeky cigerette! Ona hot summers day.. Just me and my man.. Chilling relaxing..

That and pate on toast!!!! Nom Nom Nom

I love being pregnant ! But sometimes I get sad as im sure we all do, summer is here & I would usually be having girls nights with my friends and stuff I guess i just miss having the option to wear anything. I was a size 4-5 and for the most part I'm a 5-6 , but I dont feel comfortable trying to be sexy or dress sexy :/

:( It must be s hot, Its winter here at the moment.

I really miss runny fried eggs. So far i've resisted the urge but i already have my first meal planned after baby is born. Egg, chips and brown sauce yum yum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->