what is going on??? so confused!

britt1986

Reaction score
This morning I woke up and went to the restroom. Wiped and there was some pinkish blood. Got up and looked in the toilet and there was a rust red colored covered mucous spot in the toilet. About the size of a large grape. The "spotting" hasn't gotten any worse, just only a little when I wipe or stick a little tissue just a bit inside. Its only pink. No bright red. My question is what could the mucous thingy have been and could it be a sign I will miscarry?

didn't want to read and run hun, but unfortunately I don't know the answer to yiue question. I have read tgat spotting and blood in early pregnancy is normal and not necessarily a sign of miscarriage, so sending you positive thoughts that everything is fine xxx

spotting and bleeding happens in lots of pregnancies and it really can go either way unfortunately...

you should try and book an early scan to hopefully reassure you, ring your local epu or midwife x

I would call the doc and see if you can get in for bloods or a scan. Like pp said, can go either way. With my first I had spotting off and on but don't recall if it was mucous . The only other time I had what you are describing was my early m/c and my last pg was a mmc at 19 weeks and all I had was bloody mucous plug as a sign so it can go either way. Best to have a dr evaluate you

i agree with mdjoy.

have you had your first scan yet? either way, definitely ring a doctor tomorrow and insist on getting in for an appointment (with a scan!)!

it's probably nothing to worry about - but seeing baby healthy on ultrasound is always tremendously reassuring! :)

xx

I'd call your doctor, I had a mc in February and am now pregnant again and earlier this week had some bleeding. The doctors were amazing, it was out if hours so I phoned 111 and got seen by a doctor that night even though he couldn't do anything except refer me for an urgent scan which we went for yesterday and the nurses were so lovely, they didn't even question whether I actually needed to be there or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->