What is going on? so worried

mummynummy

Reaction score
I know cramping is normal for 10 weeks but I'm feeling so uncomfortable, bloating and sick, I also notice with tmi, every time I notice when I go for a poop my cervix comes down really low then goes back up also I get increase mucus discharge. I'm getting so annoyed that I still haven't got an appointment with a MW so I don't have a MW to phone. I'm not bleeding which is good but why have I started to cramp a lot it's crazy, so worried too. Please help

The cramping is normal. So is the cervix position moving during a bowel movement! In fact, when I was charting cervix position/texture/openness while TTC, my nurse recommended bearing down like I was trying to poo to push the cervix within my reach. And, of course, an increase in CM during pregnancy is VERY normal, and when you push, you're gonna squeeze some out.

The CM is totally normal at your stage I had so much of it especially after a BM it did slow down in first tri but is now back with a vengance...so much so that I'm needing to wear liners or I just feel wet constantly lol xxx

Thank you so much that really helps :) just makes complete sense now, I need to stop worring and wait until my scan, if I ever get one :/ thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->