What is going on with my body?

Laurn82

Reaction score
Last night about 7pm i started having really bad tightenings and back ache. Thought 'just bh's, nothing to worry about'. These went on all night but only every 20-30 mins - strong enough to stop me from sleeping and wake me when i did doze off. I was actually yelping at times! Told oh not to worry as 20-30 mins was nothing, had no show, waters hadn't gone etc. So he went to work at 5am and i still had this up till 7.30, then they stopped. Now sitting in work they have started again but no way near as intense. Do you think this is just my body getting ready to cope with labour? I though bh's were not supposed to be painful? I really worry every day now cause i started having contractions with ds at 31 weeks and was kept in hospital on morphine to stop me from going into labour for weeks. Should i just monitor things again throughout today? :shrug:

Thanks x

i had quiet afew bh that were painful at times and ur body does go thru a practice run to get ur body ready for labour.

but id suggest u call the labour ward or u mw and have a chat with them so they can give u more info then anyone on here can, u might need to be monitored for awhile.

id also say rest whenever u can x

I just spoke with my OB about this yesterday and she said the whole bh not supposed to hurt is bull LOL I have been having them off and on and my whole tummy goes hard and it pains, not crampy or anything but actual pains when it happens. She told me if I get more than 6-10 within 2 hours to call the hospital and talk to a nurse or something. Later stages of pregnancy she said they don't worry much but when earlier they want to keep an eye on it... probably BH though hun.

yea its prob BH I get strong period like pains with mine, I got them every 30-60 mins last night...no fun xxx

Sounds like BH but with your history I'd phone your midwife just to check .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->