what is going on?

Tudor Rose

Mummy
Reaction score
i normally have 32 day cycles but this month i havent come on my period.
im 10 days late tested like sunday swore i could see a faint line tested with a digi tuesday afternoon :bfn: :cry:
where is my period?
why is it late when im normally so regular?
theres no sign of it showing up either.
my LP is normally 14days.

im at a loose end waiting for the :witch: to arrive

sorry i cant be any help,but didnt want to read and run. Hope someone else gives you an answer soon x

Hi Tudor. I don't really haven any answers for you, I'm sorry.
I've heard that digi tests are not as sensitive as some others though. Could it be worth trying another test?
:hugs: Good luck! I hope you get either a nice :bfp: or the :witch: turning up soon... an answer one way or the other!

maybe you're body is just adjusting to something... i'm not quite sure but missing a period is usually a good thing if you're TTC :)

like Freyasmum said, the digi tests aren't always best, try another one or you could always buy a few cheap ones a test in a few days time.

whatever the issue turns out to be fingers crossed for you Tudorrose
:)

:dust:

Have u been stressed or anything that may have upset ur cycle? It happenened to me a couple of months ago and Im always regular. I had symptoms like sore boobs, feeling sick etc and was so sure I would get my :bfp: but sadly the :witch: arrived. Was glad though in a way cos I was starting to panic something was wrong.

I would try some cheaper tests if :witch: not arrived in a couple of day.

Good Luck and I hope it is :bfp: for you.

:hug:

Really got fx for you honey.

Could your body be a bit messed up after last month? I really hope not and that BFP is just around the corner for you x

Hum, this is a weird one; I'm pretty sure i had a chemical pregnancy in February. But then, I was delayed for few days (though not 10 days). I tested few times and always negative, felt terribly physically, and well, after some days :witch: came.

Hope you get either :bfp: or :witch: soon, so you know what's going on. Probably the body is sorting it self.

:hug::hug:

Hey Tudor Rose. Just wanted to say i know how you feel. I am usually a 28 day cycle and was due af last tues. Still no sign and bfn on 3 tests. I don't know what is going on either. It is so frustrating. I don't even think i am bfp but af not showing has really confused me. Hope you get your bfp or at least a visit from the witch soon hun. xxx

huns a digi is 50miu/ml and the IC's are 10miu/ml so this makes the cheapies alot more sensitive then the digi's, now a :bfn: on the digi does not mean u not preg it just means ur hormone level is not yet high enough for the test to read pregnant, if u had a faint line on an IC then my bet is ur preg hunny, people get faulse negs alot due to testing either too early or hormone not yet at high enough peak to be recognised by the test BUT a faulse pos i have NEVER heard of, only when a woman is on fertility meds like hcg injections and so on will get a faulse pos but then that's kind of obvious really. test again hunny in few days ur regular normally so this has to mean something, also on rare occasions the most fertile regular woman can have an anovulatory cycle (no ovulation) which then in turn gives u a long cycle normally alot loner than ur reg cycle which then causes this kind of situation BUT if this is whats going on u wouldnt have gotten a faint line on test.....oohhh do let us know hunny looking good and get some superdrug or tesco brand tests they brill for early preg detection leave digis till after u see the line and sooooo much more exiting then xxxx :dust: hunny sorry about the essay lol xxxxxx

Hun, you're not alone. I'm officially 5 days late but I've 2 BFNs so far. I have a few encouraging signs like loads of watery CM & sore nipples (which have lasted for a week now, and I rarely have breast/nipple soreness & even so, they don't last more than 3 days) Worse, it looked like I did O cuz I was temping during the time I got my +ve OPK. I quit temping midway my LP, so I don't know what happened from there onwards.

Yes I also did hear a few reviews on the inaccuracy of preg digital tests, so you might want to try again this weekend? If you saw a faint line last Sun, that's positive!

thanks girlies we will see what happens ive ordered 30 opk and 10 pg test so they should arrive tuesday. so if no AF by then i.l test. but i dont think i am pregnant i dont feel like i did last 2 times.
with my 1st i just felt like i had a hangover
with my 2nd i was sick as a dog
i feel ok in myself at the mo.

huns i was totally the same with my last pregnancy with my son i was just pure tiered all the time and sickness never started till 13 weeks, but with my daughter it all started at 5 weeks sick as dog till 12 weeks and just generally felt like total crap but up till 7 weeks with my last bean (sadly lost) i felt really diff i felt ok like ur saying, but it all kicked in eventually lol the only thing i never ever had with 3rd preg was sore boobs but with first 2 they killed me, so all pregnancy's are different to others hunny wouldn't worry about this too much huns just get poas with them cheapies when they come good luck, but if u had a line babes then u preg, with hpts a line is a line unlike the opks...oh keep us updated chick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi hun!

If it's any consoltation...I'm 10 days late for oving...think I ahve finally ov'd today...my OPK id definitely lighter too!!

So maybe you just ov'd late?

Indeed, just wait and test again. That's what I'm saying to myself. I'm due today, but no signal; however I had some brown coming out on Wednesday. But nothing ever since. Tested yesterday (with a strip), but :bfn:

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"