What is going on!?

Lovee-

Are you by chance a military wife?

I am. My hubby is in the army. Only 2 more years and we are out! Lol

I am too! My hubby is Army as well. I had a feeling after you said friends and family are far away. We really really want to go to Alaska! We are in North Carolina right now.

Good luck!

Thank you! My husband and I actually got married in North Carolina when he was stationed at Bragg!

I don't like the crazy, I mean CRAZY drivers here. Especially now that we have our son. Oh my gosh. Its like people are trying to kill you. Nobody has any respect for anyone else. And the wives here are so self absorbed and fake :nope:
Its beautiful here, well the mountains and all of the outdoor activities are great. But that's it lol

That's where we are now. I feel the same way about the drivers here!!! This installation is so big I hate it. I like smaller installations. We were at Polk and Lee before here and they were nice, well Polk was Lee had awful crime much like here. Now tell me, are you in a part of Alaska where its dark for 6 months or are you at the good one?

Lovee-

I am too! My hubby is Army as well. I had a feeling after you said friends and family are far away. We really really want to go to Alaska! We are in North Carolina right now.

Good luck!

Thank you! My husband and I actually got married in North Carolina when he was stationed at Bragg!

I don't like the crazy, I mean CRAZY drivers here. Especially now that we have our son. Oh my gosh. Its like people are trying to kill you. Nobody has any respect for anyone else. And the wives here are so self absorbed and fake :nope:
Its beautiful here, well the mountains and all of the outdoor activities are great. But that's it lol

That's where we are now. I feel the same way about the drivers here!!! This installation is so big I hate it. I like smaller installations. We were at Polk and Lee before here and they were nice, well Polk was Lee had awful crime much like here. Now tell me, are you in a part of Alaska where its dark for 6 months or are you at the good one?

I live about 10 minutes north of downtown Anchorage. It stays dark here for longer than most places in the winter. In the summer its opposite it will stay light out until midnight some days.
The places with the whole 30 days of darkness and all that are WAYY north of Anchorage. That would be depressing!

I agree Bragg is huge. But we lived off base and we had a great group of friends and we took care of each other. So I never had to worry about socializing with the crazy army wives there lol

How long were you guys at lee and polk?

Is your hubby going to be a lifer? Mine was until we moved here and now he CAN'T WAIT to get out so we can move back home to MI

Lovee-

Good luck!

I live about 10 minutes north of downtown Anchorage. It stays dark here for longer than most places in the winter. In the summer its opposite it will stay light out until midnight some days.
The places with the whole 30 days of darkness and all that are WAYY north of Anchorage. That would be depressing!

I agree Bragg is huge. But we lived off base and we had a great group of friends and we took care of each other. So I never had to worry about socializing with the crazy army wives there lol

How long were you guys at lee and polk?

Is your hubby going to be a lifer? Mine was until we moved here and now he CAN'T WAIT to get out so we can move back home to MI

We were at Polk for 5 years and Lee for 2. Been here for 2 years in July and have made no friends. Its mostly because we just don't fit with anyone. We are too "old" to hang out with the people that have no children and the people in our age group have at least 1 child by now. Its depressing...

All the women I thought may become friends soon ended up pregnant and I just can't deal with that.

I get flutters all the time and am not pregnant. If I didn't know any better, I would think I was with the way they feel though. Test with FMU and see what it says, it's the only advice I can really give. If still BFN--schedule an appt with the doc.

We were at Polk for 5 years and Lee for 2. Been here for 2 years in July and have made no friends. Its mostly because we just don't fit with anyone. We are too "old" to hang out with the people that have no children and the people in our age group have at least 1 child by now. Its depressing...

All the women I thought may become friends soon ended up pregnant and I just can't deal with that.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry. It does stink hanging out with pregnant people and you yourself want to be so badly.
My only girlfriend here is now 16 weeks pregnant. They found out while they were hanging out at our place. I was ttc still so I was happy for her but majorly jealous.

I get flutters all the time and am not pregnant. If I didn't know any better, I would think I was with the way they feel though. Test with FMU and see what it says, it's the only advice I can really give. If still BFN--schedule an appt with the doc.

I would get them every once in awhile too. But never, every 15min to half hour, all day everyday for a week! It was so bizarre. They were actually starting to annoy me lol
I just received help from some ladies on here who looked at my chart and apparently I'm 12/13dpo today. So I will test this weekend!! :D

Your OP sounds exactly like me two cycles ago, I had every single symptom in the book and I felt so certain, but AF was just late :( xx

Yea, I guess my brain loves to make up symptoms and give me false hope :cry:
AF showed up at 5am, the cramps woke me up! I'm sooooo upset.
Thank you ladies for all of your help!

sorry lovee :( maybe this will be the cycle. fingers crossed for you!!

sorry lovee :( maybe this will be the cycle. fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you!! I'm going to try something new this cycle so hopefully it works!!

What are you going to try? Do you mind if i ask? im always up for hearing new TTC methods!!

Well new for me! I am going to try the sperm meets egg method along with opk, temping AND cervix checking. I used to do these but never all at once lol
So lets hope that helps. And if it doesn't I'm going to invest in an ovacue. My cycles are so irregular that it makes conceiving really difficult. Sometimes I don't even ovulate.
I can't take much more of this baby fever lol

If you're still getting a negative HPT you could try going to your Dr and asking for a blood test.

If you're still getting a negative HPT you could try going to your Dr and asking for a blood test.

AF already showed her big stupid face this morning. So I'm definitely out this cycle :cry: It's okay though, I'm feeling very optimistic about this next cycle. I want my bfp already! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->