What is going on?!?

Simply_baby

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!! So my husband and I have been trying to have a baby without the actual really trying in hopes to leave the stress out of it, but I do track my af monthly. So last month my period was a little funny it was late and when it actually did come it was very lite and I only needed a panty liner maybe... I took a test then and BFN. I just chalked the strangeness up to stress due to somethings going on at that time, this month my af was suppose to pay a visit Feb. 19. It is now Feb. 27 and still no af. Feb. 21 my nipples started to feel sore but it wasn't so bad that I was uncomfortable, as the week went on they seemed to get worse, and worse. Now I am to the point I can't stand it and I am so uncomfortable. They feel like they are being pinched without being touched. They are supper swollen and this morning my husband asked me why they were pale?? I hadn't noticed but infancy my nipple are almost the exact color of my fair skin. Other symptoms are pinching in uterus and slight dull cramps. And yesterday I had slight dizziness. I took another test this morning with a BFN result. Has anyone else experienced this before?? Could it still be too early to get a BFP?? Opinions please!!

A bfn at this point almost a week late is an indicator of no pregnancy, but if you didn't ovulate as expected and ovulated slightly later then your period may not actually be late just yet and could indeed be too early to test, I would say wait another few days or a week if you can and test again if no AF :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->