• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

what is going on?!

hiphophooray

Reaction score
I am so confused by this cycle. i have 30-33 day cycles on average. 31 days usually. At CD 34 & 35 I had very light pink spotting on the tp, barely there. i tested and got a couple faint BFPs on 04/06/2015 but a neg blood test on 04/08/2015 (quant- 0) ultrasound showed nothing, no cysts or anything & he said I could be having an early miscarriage, but he was unsure really. i assumed it was just an evap, & AF would arrive. At CD 48 I had ewcm with a spot of bright blood mixed in on the TP (never have blood tinged cm) I put a tampon in because I was going to bed and I woke with absolutely nothing on it. today is the very start of CD 50 and still no AF and no sign of her.. sorry this is so long but is there ANY way i could be pregnant still? I am also not sure when I should take a hpt again because I am almost out and dont want to waste them :haha:

Hi Hun are u able to ask your docs to draw blood this will at least show if there is any hcg levels there ? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"