What is going on?!

Domimom

Reaction score
So my periods are normally every 24-25 days. We TTC for a couple of months and then didn't try and then tried again last month. My last period was April 12th so I should have started Wednesday or Thursday. I have taken 3 tests and they are all negative. I am never late so this is very unusual for me. Has anybody had this happen? I am anxious because I am on a medication for migraines and if I get a positive I want to stop taking it. It is a blood pressure med but from what I have read it doesn't have any effect on your period. So I don't know whats going on!

it could possibly still be too early for your HCG to pick up on a urine preg test! goodluck... and u could even have a hcg blood test done to check for pregnancy. also if you are not pregnant, your cycle could just be a little bit longer.. XOXOXO

I agree with the above posters. If you ovulated late in your cycle, you'll get a positive on a test later than usual. I didn't get a :bfp: with one of my pregnancies that I ended up ovulating on CD 20 in a 27 day cycle until a day after AF was due, and it was a FRER (so it was testing for hcg less than 25 miu). Also, a blood test would tell you your exact amount of hcg if you think you are pregnant.

Well I think I am starting, it is light but we will see. Well onto next time. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->